Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Our issue with Jimmy ain't ever have nothing to do with the regular season. Kirk Cousins fans can do the same thing with his stats.
Cousins will never be in the SB or NFC chip game. He has just as good weapons. Nah I would say their receiving core is better. Ain't no one on the Niners touching Jefferson. They got a solid defense too. What's his excuse?

calh45

Cal
Daps
Cousins will never be in the SB or NFC chip game. He has just as good weapons. Nah I would say their receiving core is better. Ain't no one on the Niners touching Jefferson. They got a solid defense too. What's his excuse?
Jimmy G playoff stats as a 49er
792 yards - 4 touchdowns - 6 interceptions

Per game:
132 yards - .7 touchdowns - 1 interception

The team made it to the Super Bowl and NFC championship game in spite of Jimmy not because of him. He was in the right place at the right time.

Statistically, he is a negative. He isn't even neutral like Dilfer was during the Ravens SB run or Peyton during the Broncos run. He isn't Pat or Burrow or even Flacco who's performances carried their teams. He is often the main reason we lose in the playoffs due to turnovers and because he could hit a WIDE OPEN RECEIVER is the reason we lost that Super Bowl.

Feel as good as you want about this regular season, but we know shytty Jimmy is coming as soon as the playoffs gets here. This is all fools gold.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

Per game:

The team made it to the Super Bowl and NFC championship game in spite of Jimmy not because of him. He was in the right place at the right time.

Statistically, he is a negative. He isn't even neutral like Dilfer was during the Ravens SB run or Peyton during the Broncos run. He isn't Pat or Burrow or even Flacco who's performances carried their teams. He is often the main reason we lose in the playoffs due to turnovers and because he could hit a WIDE OPEN RECEIVER is the reason we lost that Super Bowl.

Feel as good as you want about this regular season, but we know shytty Jimmy is coming as soon as the playoffs gets here. This is all fools gold.
its crazy how low the bar is for jimmy given he now has an all-pro RB, all-pro WR, all-pro TE and an all-pro LT playing alongside him

this always happens after a rams game which is always a slumpbuster :heh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Per game:

In all fairness though…. In the SB though

He played REALLY good them 3.5 qtrs.

Like it wasn’t just the DEFENSE or they was playing IN SPITE of him.

He was doing his thing and the only thing that was holding him back more was the self inflicted stuff or bullshyt by other players. (Ala the Kittles catch before the half)

It’s kinda disingenuous to keep throwing that at him. As we all know if things would’ve continued to go out way. No one on Defense was getting the MVP and it wouldnt have been “pity” given too him either

I think we get it and fine with it now, when he plays bad, he deserves to hear that shyt.

But when he plays well and we win, it’s fair to at minimum call it a good game and keep it moving to the next week. He was beat up for the last 2 weeks, he came back stronger this week and his should be given a break for the next 2 :hubie:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
We a spoiled bunch…… so many teams would love to have a shytty QB like Jimmy if they could get deep into the playoffs or possibly compete for a SB instead of being eliminated in the first round or only win like 3-5 games and be a lottery team.

We whinning like we been in HELL while other teams are truly in hell struggling with REAL problems.

I see why Niccas on coli been calling us the 40 Whinners :picard:

Over here with our First World Top 2 or Top 4 team problems:picard:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I want to see if Jimmy can carry this swagger through the next 3 or 4 games after the bye.

Honestly….. if we STRUGGLED to be competitive, win games and get into the playoffs then I’d be more concerned.

But each healthy year, we have gone far. Barring any more serious injuries.

I have no more concerns about Jimmy or anyone else in this lockerroom till playoffs came.

We was 3-5 last season and even at the last game, if we lost the season was over and Jimmy nor no anyone one else choked. Then we went on to seek Dallas and GB at their homes in games everyone all said “oh here we go, time for the Niners to lose” and we beat them.

My faith running pretty high right now

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I want to see if Jimmy can carry this swagger through the next 3 or 4 games after the bye.
he had two near-picks he was lucky were dropped. luck swings the other way and we might not even be talking how well he did

I cant believe we give an NFL QB props for hitting a wide open receiver down the sideline. Well, the McCac pass was pure improv and good pocket work, so Ill give him props for that one