Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Robbo

All Star
Daps
That is not the point. We all know typically has two RB's that play. He stopped that completely. It was always like that till this year when Mitchell got hurt. That is partially that got the Niners to the SB and NFC chip game. CMC definitely wasn't a necessity. Especially since he's injury prone.

Defenses can't plan for him in this offense. The problem has always been the play calling from Shanny. If he runs the same plays over and over defenses will adjust quick. See Deebo.
All the more sense to grab a player that can make things happen just by touching the ball. They may not have necessarily NEEDED a RB, but going after a player of CMCs caliber is a big move that should open things up. We'll see in the weeks to come.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All the more sense to grab a player that can make things happen just by touching the ball. They may not have necessarily NEEDED a RB, but going after a player of CMCs caliber is a big move that should open things up. We'll see in the weeks to come.

I mean we saw a small sample yesterday.

She we already know what’s to come….. we just now need to terrify everyone else when Deebo and Jennings come back to really make some damage.

Just looking at how high CMC jumped to catch that TD pass yesterday. That was about the same height as the pass to Ray Ray…. To which he didn’t even attempt to jump and go for it leading to that INT in the red zone.

CMC would’ve caught that and scored :ohlawd:

Robbo

All Star
Daps

She we already know what’s to come….. we just now need to terrify everyone else when Deebo and Jennings come back to really make some damage.

Just looking at how high CMC jumped to catch that TD pass yesterday. That was about the same height as the pass to Ray Ray…. To which he didn’t even attempt to jump and go for it leading to that INT in the red zone.

I just need to see it consistently and not see Shanahan fall into the same patterns. Jimmy said the CMC TD catch was an off schedule play.. and i think that is a big factor... CMC becoming an outlet when other plays breakdown.. very Marshall Faulk like In his Ram days.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If it were someone like J'marr Chase, Justin Jefferson or Stefon Diggs. I'd be down for it. But not a RB. Especially if said RB gets oft injured from touching the ball. I remember when the Niners was trying to get Le'Veon Bell. :francis: RB's are a dime a dozen. The scheme here doesn't require a superstar RB.

I personally would rather go for a top defensive player if we are talking about trades.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Yeah that pissed me the fukk off. We don't got dogs at WR at all. Go up and get that bytch!!!! Even the commentator said you have to go up and grab the ball. smdh

CMC will look like Deebo does this year if he uses him in predictable situations. So it will be a moot trade if and when that happens.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Honestly though. Why is it that the play calling looks better always when playing the Rams. They aren't a bad team. I know we got their number, but to me the plays don't look exactly the same vs other teams played.

It is crazy and Rams games be having Jimmy looking like Peyton Manning out here.

Matter fact next time someone says “what has Jimmy done” blah blah blah.

fukk point out the NO game.

Just gonna show them all 8 of the Rams games :lolbron:

They barely beat that man who was hampered with a fukked throwing shoulder and hand (he couldn’t even grip the ball):dead: