Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We can do it breh. We just need Kyle to just keep it simple from here on out.
Again, you make it sound so simple when you know for damn sure none of these things come easy for us. We struggle against inferior competition, Kyle always ends up over complicating stuff and is too stubborn to change his ways. And we are alergic to staying healthy :heh:

I agree that in an ideal scenario, we can make the playoffs and have a shot once we are in. But I go :whoa: at any ideal scenario with this team because we always make it hard on ourselves for no fukking reason.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gotdamn…. So i still have the Channel on watching the Giants/Seahawks game

And this MASSIVE Amber alert went out.

Someone kidnapped the fukk out of someone…. Under the announcers someone was dropping all these guys names, descriptions, vehicles and etc:huhldup:

shyt went on for like 5 mins.:huhldup:

I never heard them talk before….. normally it’s just the alert noise and scrolling banner but they was going I :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Anyways, 4-4 going into the bye:

The good thing is we have enough footage on what we have to improve on defense and we have the talent for DeMeco to figure shyt out like last year.

On offense, Run CMC has shown he's made for his offense and it's probably what Kyle envisioned McKinnon could be for our team all those years ago. McGlinch is bound to fukk up 1 to 3 key passing downs each game and we gonna have to figure out how to deal with that for the rest of the season. Kyle gotta stay on his best behavior, will he? I don't know, fukk him until he proves otherwise :pacspit:

The bad thing is we don't play the Rams again so we ain't got no more automatic confidence booster W to reset our momentum and give us hope :dead: at least three of the four conferences in the NFC are struggling as much as we are so it'll be free for all until the final week.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Anyways, 4-4 going into the bye:

The good thing is we have enough footage on what we have to improve on defense and we have the talent for DeMeco to figure shyt out like last year.

On offense, Run CMC has shown he's made for his offense and it's probably what Kyle envisioned McKinnon could be for our team all those years ago. McGlinch is bound to fukk up 1 to 3 key passing downs each game and we gonna have to figure out how to deal with that for the rest of the season. Kyle gotta stay on his best behavior, will he? I don't know, fukk him until he proves otherwise :pacspit:

The bad thing is we don't play the Rams again so we ain't no more automatic confidence booster W to reset our momentum and give us hope :dead: at least three of the four conferences in the NFC are struggling as much as we are so it'll be free for all until the final week.

We do have now the Rams are angry and gonna take all their anger out on the Seahawks and Cards