Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Gonna hope you have that same energy too if we EVER release you

Just wanna remind everyone in here that bboystyle is STILL Niner Gang property as we Acquired him last year when we SPANKED the Packers.

The Packer president equivalent to @FaTaL agreed to the terms last year and @Rekkapryde and @Ishlibidish23 were present and witnesses so no one can call me CAP.

This shyt is DOCUMENTED and we pretty much own him till maybe if the Packers see us again and by some miracle defeat us

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Gonna hope you have that same energy too if we EVER release you

Just wanna remind everyone in here that bboystyle is STILL Niner Gang property as we Acquired him last year when we SPANKED the Packers.

The Packer president equivalent to @FaTaL agreed to the terms last year and @Rekkapryde and @Ishlibidish23 were present and witnesses so no one can call me CAP.

This shyt is DOCUMENTED and we pretty much own him till maybe if the Packers see us again and by some miracle defeat us

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

We aint even beating the damn Texans at this point :stopitslime:

calh45

Cal
Daps
This won't be a game of defense. Gotta score at least 24 points to win, against a sneaky good defense, so Deebo is going to need at least 25 touches/targets to hit that number.

Gotta hope that Atlanta game was a trap game or an anomaly defensively.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This won't be a game of defense. Gotta score at least 24 points to win, against a sneaky good defense, so Deebo is going to need at least 25 touches/targets to hit that number.

Yeah this game could be ugly. We’re gonna need to really dominate time of possession.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

If we lose…. That may seal the deal for them to push for McCaffrey :mjgrin:

Like I told my Milk Dud @Jmare007

All we need in 6-8 games from him and be back by the first round of playoffs :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
2011-2013 was a special time, breh

So many classic moments came in those three years :wow:
last set of players i really really cared about - p willis, bowman, kaep, gore, cowboy....+bruce miller, aldon pre-fukkery, joe staley, donte hitner :banderas:

before the NFL was ruined for me :to:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
last set of players i really really cared about - p willis, bowman, kaep, gore, cowboy....+bruce miller, aldon pre-fukkery, joe staley, donte hitner :banderas:

before the NFL was ruined for me :to:

I’m sorry….

I died reading your post at Aldon Smith pre fukkery :dead::mjlol::mjlol: