Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Lots of Harbaugh era Niner fans here.

Glad I grew up watching most of the Lombardi's being raised. :mjgrin:
I technically saw 2 but was too young to remember the Broncos beat down. I don't even think I was walking yet but I do know I had 9ers gear since my brother is probably the only Niners fan I know in real life that's more fanatical than me, he would use his allowance money and get us both shyt :heh:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I technically saw 2 but was too young to remember the Broncos beat down. I don't even think I was walking yet but I do know I had 9ers gear since my brother is probably the only Niners fan I know in real life that's more fanatical than me, he would use his allowance money and get us both shyt :heh:
Yeah, I was 4 when 94 season when they won.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
last set of players i really really cared about - p willis, bowman, kaep, gore, cowboy....+bruce miller, aldon pre-fukkery, joe staley, donte hitner :banderas:

before the NFL was ruined for me :to:
Yea, that squad resonated with me. I guess because some of these cats were around for the really dark times and they were finally experiencing success. Patrick and Frank had never been on a team with winning record. Cowboy came from the frigging Bengals. I fukked with Takeo too.

Daps
What they about to give up for Mcacffrey? Smh , they better not trade for a injury prone rb , we already got a cheaper one of those

calh45

Cal
Daps
Yeah this game could be ugly. We’re gonna need to really dominate time of possession.
It won't be a problem if the game plan is Deebo centric.

If we lose…. That may seal the deal for them to push for McCaffrey :mjgrin:

Like I told my Milk Dud @Jmare007

All we need in 6-8 games from him and be back by the first round of playoffs :mjlol:
I'd much rather they trade for someone useful and durable like Kareem Hunt or AJ Dillon or Pollard who'd also cost us less assets and salary cap space.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It won't be a problem if the game plan is Deebo centric.

I'd much rather they trade for someone useful and durable like Kareem Hunt or AJ Dillon or Pollard who'd also cost us less assets and salary cap space.

@calh45 you my fellow converted Red Gang breh

But we past this “new era” shyt

Do you wanna future or do you wanna win now with this team and fukk the next 3-10 years? :pachaha:

Cuz we can’t have both!:russ:

It’s now or never:skip:

calh45

Cal
Daps
@calh45 you my fellow converted Red Gang breh

But we past this “new era” shyt

Do you wanna future or do you wanna win now with this team and fukk the next 3-10 years? :pachaha:

Cuz we can’t have both!:russ:

It’s now or never:skip:
It can be both if you get Hunt or AJ or Pollard who have just as much talent without McCaffrey injury baggage. This is just Lynch trying to satisfy Kyle terrible taste in players again.

:manny: