Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Why not Cam Akers? Why not Melvin Gordon? FOH! with all this CMC fukkery.

Interesting article

If the 49ers did fire Kyle at the end of the year, what would the aftermath look like (would Ryans be promoted, would Lynch be kept on, would Trey still get a chance…) - Daniel S.​

The 49ers are not going to fire Shanahan at the end of the season. It may happen someday. But it won't happen after this season.

If, however, I'm completely wrong, and he is fired, DeMeco Ryans would have to be considered. John Lynch would likely be retained as General Manager, and Lance will still have the opportunity to prove he can be the quarterback the 49ers drafted him to be.

But again, I'd be stunned if it happens. Now if they keep losing, and look horribly doing so, and if it's clear Shanahan has lost the team, then I may change my opinion in December.

Not me that asked the question. But great minds think alike. :pachaha:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think the biggest problem with Shanahan is that he's too conservative when we need to take more chances. Even with the injuries the team is full of playmakers on offense.

And we cannot keep relying on the the defense to keep us or put us back in games.

We should trade for a Melvin Gordon and it probably wouldn't cost much.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
As to Shanahan for all his flaws he is considered by his peers to be a top 5-7 coach in the league. The other thing is we lost a lot coaches/assistants this past offseason. I think we can still have a good season remember we were 3-5 the 1st 8 games of last season.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
As to Shanahan for all his flaws he is considered by his peers to be a top 5-7 coach in the league. The other thing is we lost a lot coaches/assistants this past offseason. I think we can still have a good season remember we were 3-5 the 1st 8 games of last season.
Kyle is a hack. Great OC? Yes. Great HC? Hell no. It's not surprising. There are many "offensive genius" OC's that were supposed to kill it as an HC and failed.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Kyle is a hack. Great OC? Yes. Great HC? Hell no. It's not surprising. There are many "offensive genius" OC's that were supposed to kill it as an HC and failed.

Maybe but there aren't that many coaches better than him that we could land realistically unless Sean Peyton wants to come to the bay. His seat won't gey hot unless he completely shyts the bed this season.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Maybe but there aren't that many coaches better than him that we could land realistically unless Sean Peyton wants to come to the bay. His seat won't gey hot unless he completely shyts the bed this season.
Kyle is the Buffalo Bills. Choke artist.

We have a coach on staff already that would do a better job.