Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
he has -1500 rep for a reason, most people think he a clown ass bytch :mjlol:
Only internet nerdy nikkas like yourself care about rep from strangers online. :pachaha:

After seeing what a lot posters look like. Yeah they ain't got shyt going on in real life. This is their haven. :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Jimmy is a great qb.. There's no denying it. But he's not an elite qb. And that's what SF has been missing since Young retired. Elite level QB play. We've squandered about 3 all time defenses cause the QB is good enough to get us there but can't beat elite qb's when it counts

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Jimmy is a great qb.. There's no denying it. But he's not an elite qb. And that's what SF has been missing since Young retired. Elite level QB play. We've squandered about 3 all time defenses cause the QB is good enough to get us there but can't beat elite qb's when it counts
Meh. I wouldn't say the defense was all time. Like I've said plenty times you can't have an elite defense without having studs in the secondary:yeshrug:

My point is proven already. This secondary has had a turnover in almost every game. These are points on the board and momentum changes that we just didn't see in the years past

Jimmy isn't elite. He's a solid QB that needs that elite defense for any chance to win a SB. Kind of reminds me of Phil Simms when the Giants D was elite.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk about great, but he’s definitely solid enough. Probably our best since Garcia but I still have a soft spot for Kap.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Idk about great, but he’s definitely solid enough. Probably our best since Garcia but I still have a soft spot for Kap.
The thing that makes Jimmy great is that he gets everyone playing 110%. It's more about his intangibles which is huge.

But I might be too hard on him. When the play calling is great Jimmy looks much better. Alot of the games where he looked bad. The play calling was trash

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing that makes Jimmy great is that he gets everyone playing 110%. It's more about his intangibles which is huge.

But I might be too hard on him. When the play calling is great Jimmy looks much better. Alot of the games where he looked bad. The play calling was trash
I know I’m probably far in the minority but I would let Jimmy throw more. I may be misremembering but I recall a lot of second half’s the past two years where Kyle took his foot off the gas and got really conservative and one dimensional with the offense. I know he’s trying to limit Jimmy’s turnovers but iirc there were games that we could’ve put away in the third quarter but our drives sputtered out. So many times I remember getting the ball to start the third quarter and doing jack shyt.

Idk if Kyle’s to blame though because just as often it’s a fukking holding penalty or something dumb that kills our drives. That’s one thing Jimmy can’t really do is convert 3rd and longish like the top guys can do.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I know I’m probably far in the minority but I would let Jimmy throw more. I may be misremembering but I recall a lot of second half’s the past two years where Kyle took his foot off the gas and got really conservative and one dimensional with the offense. I know he’s trying to limit Jimmy’s turnovers but iirc there were games that we could’ve put away in the third quarter but our drives sputtered out. So many times I remember getting the ball to start the third quarter and doing jack shyt.

Idk if Kyle’s to blame though because just as often it’s a fukking holding penalty or something dumb that kills our drives. That’s one thing Jimmy can’t really do is convert 3rd and longish like the top guys can do.
Well I'm going by what Jimmy said after the Seahawks game. Talking about how he didn't know the offense and it was alot of pitch and catch.

I think back and I'm like yeah. That is what got him that fat contact.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

A lot of those drives went nowhere when Kyle tried to pass three straight times. Or two straight times and the drive stalled because of a penalty, a sack or Jimmy throwing a bad pass that went incomplete and lead to a 3rd & long.

Kyle is conservative, no doubt, but a lot of times he picks the wrong times to be aggressive when we have a lead, or he chooses the wrong plays to be aggressive.