Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Lane didn't play in the Denver game you fukking idiot. Bandwagoners gonna bandwagon.
and we lost to the bum ass broncos probably the worst team in the league currently :mjlol:

now we found our groove with jimmy g we have chance to go to play offs

if we stuck with trey lance we would not be a play off team

what is hard to understand here ?

you are the worst :bryan: like shyt dont change :bryan: at that time, we were bums, now we back :ufdup:

khross415

All Star
Daps
and we lost to the bum ass broncos probably the worst team in the league currently :mjlol:

you are the worst :bryan: like shyt dont change :bryan: at that time, we were bums, now we back :ufdup:

so you week to week ? :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Man you bandwagoners are something else. Team loses a game or two. No playoffs they suck. They win a game or two back on the bandwagon. :gucci:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Man you bandwagoners are something else. Team loses a game or two. No playoffs they suck. They win a game or two back on the bandwagon. :gucci:

Notice he said we a playoff team when Jimmy is the starter.

Yet asks if me if we making the playoffs when he is starting. :dead:

I said before broncos game we werent a play off team. You just stuck on that 1 thread but ignoring i said it prior to that thread

You know why? Because you are actually retarded

so you week to week ? :mjlol:
No. I said we werent a play off team prior to season starting. Multiple times. THEN we lost to broncos and i posted it again. Im not a big fan of Trey Lance. Any real fan in here knows im not a big fan of Trey Lance.

Hes only posting the broncos thread quote cause it helps his narrative. Because if he posted the quotes from before season starts it kills his narrative.

NOW jimmy g is playing DECENT and our defense is #1 yes I think now we are a play off team. Our entire starting QB and play scheme has changed since I posted that :dead: dude harping on Jimmy G playing the broncos but it was his 1st game back and we played like ass

@jwonder on his donald trump /nicole hype, using out of context quotes to try to prove a point. But the fact i was saying that all pre season kills the point he is trying to make here

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I said before broncos game we werent a play off team. You just stuck on that 1 thread but ignoring i said it prior to that thread

You know why? Because you are actually retarded

No. I said we werent a play off team prior to season starting. Multiple times. THEN we lost to broncos and i posted it again. Im not a big fan of Trey Lance. Any real fan in here knows im not a big fan of Trey Lance.

Hes only posting the broncos thread quote cause it helps his narrative. Because if he posted the quotes from before season starts it kills his narrative.

NOW jimmy g is playing DECENT and our defense is #1 yes I think now we are a play off team. Our entire starting QB and play scheme has changed since I posted that :dead: dude harping on Jimmy G playing the broncos but it was his 1st game back and we played like ass

@jwonder on his donald trump /nicole hype, using out of context quotes to try to prove a point. But the fact i was saying that all pre season kills the point he is trying to make here
I think it's already been proven that you are the retarded one. :mjlol:

Bandwagon Bro :wow: