Purdy Brown Eyes...Not A Jimmy G Thing Either...No Homo…Official 2022 San Francisco 49ers Thread!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think it's already been proven that you are the retarded one. :mjlol:

Bandwagon Bro :wow:
aint it funny how you call people bandwagon bros but you from FLORIDA and only started riding the 49er wave when they was winning :mjgrin:

my family been in the bay over 100 years :mjgrin: this home grown man :mjgrin:

I STILL got Joe Montana and Steve Young memorabilia from when I was a kid growing up in the 80s and 90s, where was you man :mjgrin: I was there when Kaepernick came in when Alex Smith went down, in person, where was you :mjgrin: I was there just last Monday night when the 49ers killed the Rams, in the yahoo suites, where was you :mjgrin:

you aint never had a 49er starter jacket man :mjgrin:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
aint it funny how you call people bandwagon bros but you from FLORIDA and only started riding the 49er wave when they was winning :mjgrin:

my family been in the bay over 100 years :mjgrin: this home grown man :mjgrin:

I STILL got Joe Montana and Steve Young memorabilia from when I was a kid growing up in the 80s and 90s, where was you man :mjgrin: I was there when Kaepernick came in when Alex Smith went down, in person, where was you :mjgrin: I was there just last Monday night when the 49ers killed the Rams, in the yahoo suites, where was you :mjgrin:

you aint never had a 49er starter jacket man :mjgrin:

What does that have to do with not sticking with team win lose or draw? Giving up on the season when it just started. That's why I never take you online 49ers fans serious. Ya'll just too goofy.:mjlol:

Been a fan since Tyler was the running back. Probably don't know who that is without looking it up. Niners actually played the Dolphins in the SB when I became a fan. Plus IDGAF where you live. I like who the fukk I like. :mjlol: You can go by those dumb cac rules of only liking the hometown team. shyt the players ain't even from the city. Frank told me Cali was wack. That's why he only owned a townhouse there. :dead: I got plenty family there. I would have to agree with him.

My gold starter jacket I wore in the 6th grade been retired. :mjgrin: Even my pullover Black and red starter from 11th grade.

Actually met Steve young at the QB challenge in Orando . Met Deion Sanders countless times. shyt I meet Niner players all the time. They can't stay out of Tootsies. :mjgrin: Actually kicked with Roy Barker and Navarro Bowman in VIP. I said to Navarro you with a broke knee up in this bytch trying to get some ass?:russ:

Been to countless games at the stick including playoffs. Just was at the Broncos game. Where were you? :mjgrin:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Frank told me Cali was wack. That's why he only owned a townhouse there. :dead: I got plenty family there. I would have to agree with him.
Frank actually comes to my events all the time over the past 10 years, I should hit him up and tell him some bum ass bytch lying on his name on here :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What does that have to do with not sticking with team win lose or draw? Giving up on the season when it just started. That's why I never take you online 49ers fans serious. Ya'll just too goofy.:mjlol:

Been a fan since Tyler was the running back. Probably don't know who that is without looking it up. Niners actually played the Dolphins in the SB when I became a fan. Plus IDGAF where you live. I like who the fukk I like. :mjlol: You can go by those dumb cac rules of only liking the hometown team. shyt the players ain't even from the city. Frank told me Cali was wack. That's why he only owned a townhouse there. :dead: I got plenty family there. I would have to agree with him.

My gold starter jacket I wore in the 6th grade been retired. :mjgrin: Even my pullover Black and red starter from 11th grade.

Actually met Steve young at the QB challenge in Orando . Met Deion Sanders countless times. shyt I meet Niner players all the time. They can't stay out of Tootsies. :mjgrin: Actually kicked with Roy Barker and Navarro Bowman in VIP. I said to Navarro you with a broke knee up in this bytch trying to get some ass?:russ:

Been to countless games at the stick including playoffs. Just was at the Broncos game. Where were you? :mjgrin:

I take care of almost every athlete/major athlete that comes to the bay regardless of sport, I just never speak on it cause it would be corny as hell to speak on it, but its also why I dont comment on certain athletes during certain times.

You have no idea how corny your entire post was to me, just 0 fukking clue. Ive never ignored ANYONE on this forum or SOHH. You might be the first person I ignore because holy fukk I cant take the cornyness

my mans bragging about having a conversation with some NFL players :wow: it dont get much cornier than that.

not even including the fact you talking about people being bandwagon fans but you admit you werent even a fan of the 49ers until they were in the super bowl :laff: WHAT :mindblown: THATS THE EXACT DEFINITION OF BANDWAGON

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson do something:damn: bring the peace

I warned niccas about the Civil War….. and I tried to stop it :damn:

I’ll say this one last time…… everyone chill coming at @itsyoung!!

as if this moment, he’s under my jurisdiction and protection. He a good dude

Let’s focus on embarrassing the FunBoys this weekend

@itsyoung!! ….. we squashing it…. You under GOLD GANG

Oh yea

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
its just bytchass @jwonder dude been calling me a bandwagon fan for like 10 years :dead: dude been a bytch since SOHH days and still a bytch til this day

Man we squashing this though….

@jwonder a great standup brother.

He’s very passionate and I love his passion… it’s great for our group.

@jwonder dont respond, this squashed. We family in here

I’m making y’all niccas shake hands right here right now

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I take care of almost every athlete/major athlete that comes to the bay regardless of sport, I just never speak on it cause it would be corny as hell to speak on it, but its also why I dont comment on certain athletes during certain times.

You have no idea how corny your entire post was to me, just 0 fukking clue. Ive never ignored ANYONE on this forum or SOHH. You might be the first person I ignore because holy fukk I cant take the cornyness

my mans bragging about having a conversation with some NFL players :wow: it dont get much cornier than that.

not even including the fact you talking about people being bandwagon fans but you admit you werent even a fan of the 49ers until they were in the super bowl :laff: WHAT :mindblown: THATS THE EXACT DEFINITION OF BANDWAGON
I could care less if you ignore me. Goofy p*ssy ass bytches who live on the Coli who need validation from strangers are pathetic to me. :mjlol:

You're retarded. I'm from Miami. Miami was actually good when they played the Niners in the SB. So no bandwagon here. Your bytch ass always crying every season when it gets rough. Lost all hope last season then your goofy ass pops up back when they make the playoffs.:camby:

I never was on SOHH dummy. Don't even know what it is. All you know is online shyt. Pathetic fakkit.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Man we squashing this though….

@jwonder a great standup brother.

He’s very passionate and I love his passion… it’s great for our group.

@jwonder dont respond, this squashed. We family in here

I’m making y’all niccas shake hands right here right now
he has -1500 rep for a reason, most people think he a clown ass bytch :mjlol: