Punk walks out of the WWE

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I like Punk but he overrates his worth a whole lot...the machine is gonna keep moving with or without him and there are more then enough talents to fill the void

That mind set is the reason why WWE has fell off since the end of the attitude era. You think the greats like Hogan, Flair, Savage,HBK, Rock, Austin where scared to go against the machine or rock the boat. the PG era dudes just accept what ever BS Vince and HHH give out.They fail to realize to be great you almost have to go against their stupidity sometimes.

Daps
Honestly, good.

I`d rather see Bryan get that match vs. HHH than him.

I want Punk back, but it';s obvious all the other big WM matches going to PT guys, and Bryan deserves a big one and the authority storyline makes so much more sense for Bryan than it does Punk

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
They think the crowd hijacked the show last week. There will be cm punk chants from start to finish on Monday

Unless there aren't :mjpls:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Crazy, two or three years ago people would be melting down with emotion but now people are actually mocking him. This was a guy who could do no wrong, an internet darling. A year long title reign later.......

Bryan it can happen to you.

Except the problem is, is that Bryan is a mellow dude; a company man. One of the biggest things I dislike about Punk, is that he really is a bytch at times. I understand the struggle he went through to get where he was at, but he never humbled himself. Punk has always taken things by force, and was driven to be the best but he has a hard time saying he was wrong. Like the "Revolution" as Punk thought he be bigger than the system, but the truth is that to get to the ratings the Attitude era was, the entire roster had to improve.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its WWE - You gotta swim with the sharks... :mjpls:

memecenter_1390974820233_299.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
This has been an eventful Mania season so far and it just barely got started.

Dude clearly is suffering from burn out so I ain't even mad at him, it's easy to call him bytchmade and all the other things for walking out since "he knew what he was getting into" if that's what happened, but I ain't having to work that kind of schedule and take the kind of physical punishment on a night in night out basis for YEARS upon end. I'm just a fan and I recognize that

Punk seems like a pretty smart guy and has seen the pitfalls of wrestlers running themselves to the ground because "that's just what you do"

that's how random addiction get started to "get you through the day". We've seen quite enough wrestling tragedies from cats who didn't pump their brakes.

-P-

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
This has been an eventful Mania season so far and it just barely got started.

Dude clearly is suffering from burn out so I ain't even mad at him, it's easy to call him bytchmade and all the other things for walking out since "he knew what he was getting into" if that's what happened, but I ain't having to work that kind of schedule and take the kind of physical punishment on a night in night out basis for YEARS upon end. I'm just a fan and I recognize that

Punk seems like a pretty smart guy and has seen the pitfalls of wrestlers running themselves to the ground because "that's just what you do"

that's how random addiction get started to "get you through the day". We've seen quite enough wrestling tragedies from cats who didn't pump their brakes.

-P-

I am sure alot of factors went into it. Mostly because he is hurt, and his body was saying no. Maybe it's best time for Punk to retire after all, and you imagine that his knees are hurting a ton from those Pepsi Plunges. His style of wrestling is catching up with him, where you look at Kane. At most Kane does a Diving Lariat, but rolls. He rarely uses a Piledriver, thus saving his knees. Its why he can easily work in his Forties.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I am sure alot of factors went into it. Mostly because he is hurt, and his body was saying no. Maybe it's best time for Punk to retire after all, and you imagine that his knees are hurting a ton from those Pepsi Plunges. His style of wrestling is catching up with him, where you look at Kane. At most Kane does a Diving Lariat, but rolls. He rarely uses a Piledriver, thus saving his knees. Its why he can easily work in his Forties.

For sure, there's no way he has the typical 35 year olds aches and pains. The elder wrestlers only knew what they knew so they just trucked along until they broke all the way down but this now generation has them as examples of what can happen.

I've always had more sympathy for smaller wrestlers than bigger ones. All a big dude has to do is show up and be big in most instances and they'll at least get a shot. Small wrestlers especially those who came up thru the Indy system had to damn near kill themselves to get folks to talking.

-P-

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I feel like Punk doesn't really like what the wrestling business has become, but he reluctantly sticks around because it's his best opportunity to make tons of cash. I don't think he's all about money by any means, but he knows it makes sense to make the big money while he can.

Once in awhile, though, his frustration with the business supersedes everything else and he needs to leave for awhile.
I'm guessing the straw that broke the camel's back this particular time was Batista waltzing in and immediately taking a top spot after being away for four years and seemingly not giving a shyt about the business the whole time. Punk hates shyt like that, and that's understandable, but he should probably know by now that WWE will always operate that way.

He's been uninspired for awhile, and it was probably just a matter of time before something sent him over the edge. Not the first time, and probably not the last.

I don't think so. Punk said in the Helwani interview that was fine with Batista returning - if was pissed, he would've said it, just like when Rock returned - and he's smart enough to have known that Dave was going to win the Rumble unless some last minute change was made.

I have no idea what caused him to leave all of a sudden. Taking away the La Nariz match makes sense because that leaves Punk in no mans land regarding Wrestlemania. But getting so pissed to the point of leaving when he could've waited 5 months, leave in good terms and returned in 3-4 years to get the spot Batista has right now? I'm sure Punks knew he could do that, that's why it's so weird to me he suddenly said "fukk it" in the middle of the Road to Wrestlemania.

Maybe Vince told him he wasn't going to induct Warrior :lupe: :pachaha:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
For sure, there's no way he has the typical 35 year olds aches and pains. The elder wrestlers only knew what they knew so they just trucked along until they broke all the way down but this now generation has them as examples of what can happen.

I've always had more sympathy for smaller wrestlers than bigger ones. All a big dude has to do is show up and be big in most instances and they'll at least get a shot. Small wrestlers especially those who came up thru the Indy system had to damn near kill themselves to get folks to talking.

-P-

Well I mean. I don't want to get totally Indy, but look at Bryan's moveset and Cesaro's. Bryan doesn't really suplex, and unlike Benoit, he covers his head at the last minute on the headbutt to cushion. He rolls when he does his knee off the apron, and he waits properly for opponent when he does a dive through the ropes. He lifts his head when he does a drop kick.

Cesaro's moves are a uppetcut, big swing, and basically a falling pancake.

Wrestlers who do these elaborate and dangerous moves just for awe get these pains early.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
They're saying they don't know if they switched to Bryan/HHH because of Punk dipping or if them doing that made him dip. If they did that before he left, that pretty much puts him against Kane at Mania damn near opening the show. Either way I don't think it was a split second decision or one thing made it happen.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
cant blame him nobody wants to fight Sheamus/Kane @ WM when you just fought Undertaker the year before and have been 'out' of the title picture for no reason..I would've bounced too.. :camby:..now we just need D-bry to walk out so I can stop watching for good:banderas: