Punk walks out of the WWE

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I like Punk but he overrates his worth a whole lot...the machine is gonna keep moving with or without him and there are more then enough talents to fill the void

Mentioned that along with a HHH/Steph reign in the Pipe Bomb Promo.

King Meltz just put up a breaking news audio. He says Phillip told Vince before RAW that he was out. Said it was a bunch of things that have been building up and basically hes saved his money and couldn't stand being there anymore. Says Punk has been vocal about being upset about losing income from PPV buys due to the Network. Meltz said WWE figured Phil was leaving in July but obviously never expected this

Surprised no one has brought the bolded in this thread when talking about Punk and money. I'm not too familiar with how wrestlers are compensated via PPV buys, but that's a chunk of money they are losing out of and are not seeing again for a while (I expect Mania, Summerslam, and the Rumble to go back after the 1st year of the network). I'm sure for some like HHH and Cena that's a drop in the bucket, but for others it might not be.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope it is a work cause it would be funny as fukk. Not too hard to pull this off if you are free to text Vince every night.

Im pretty sure it is legit tho, and I see it as a very smart move by Punk. First he can get the rest his body needs and time away from whats bothering him. Second, when he works out a return, he is gonna come back on top whether the Punk haters on here like it or not :manny:

Im hoping to see him at Mania XXX tho :sadcam::to:

Daps
Damn why can't it ever be guys like Miz or sheamus that just bounce like this :snoop:

Probably because guys like Miz and Sheamus - say whatever else you want about them - they know their damn roles and shut their damn mouths :heh:

A lesson that Punk needs to be taught if this shyt is true

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I sont blame him...dude actualy is doing something about a situation he doesnt like

meanwhile u clowns cry about bryan and do what to make a stand against something u disagree with or hate?

Nothing...

:banderas:

Crazy, two or three years ago people would be melting down with emotion but now people are actually mocking him. This was a guy who could do no wrong, an internet darling. A year long title reign later.......

Bryan it can happen to you.

:banderas:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Actually if he wants to main event Wrestlemania the way to go is to be gone for a while and then come back......hope it doesn't backfire on him tho :mjpls: