Punk walks out of the WWE

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
The Kliq had Taker's best matches of his WM career let along the last few years. Before the first HBK match he wasn't stealing no Manias breh
I'm Talking Triple H and Taker hear breh, Undertaker is the only reason people give a damn about those two Mania matches, HHH stunk up the joint in his mania matches with Orton and Lesnar and his match with Sheamus was just card filler. And taker stole Weestlemania 23 with Batista and Wrestlemania 24 with Edge prior to facing Michaels.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
I'm Talking Triple H and Taker hear breh, Undertaker is the only reason people give a damn about those two Mania matches, HHH stunk up the joint in his mania matches with Orton and Lesnar and his match with Sheamus was just filler. And he stole Weestlemania 23 with Batista and Wrestlemania 24 with Edge prior to facing Michaels
Lets put it this way, if you're in your prime like a CM Punk or Daniel Bryan, would you rather lose to Taker at Mania or beat HHH at Mania (not saying Punk would beat him but I think Bryan will)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Crazy, two or three years ago people would be melting down with emotion but now people are actually mocking him. This was a guy who could do no wrong, an internet darling. A year long title reign later.......

Bryan it can happen to you.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Crazy, two or three years ago people would be melting down with emotion but now people are actually mocking him. This was a guy who could do no wrong, an internet darling. A year long title reign later.......

Ziggler too...wtf happened to the "dolph dawg" shyt? :dwillhuh:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
I'd rather lose to Taker at Mania but steal the show then win a mediocre match against Triple H
Bryan needs a win over HHH and he can have MOTYCs with a broom. HHH will be motivated to steal the show especially if HBK is involved

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Ziggler too...wtf happened to the "dolph dawg" shyt? :dwillhuh:

Might as well add Barrett and Fandango too, wtf happened to that "Wae Barry" and " My boo Fandango" shyt?