Punk walks out of the WWE

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yep. Austin stated many times he never received a single check in the 9 months. Cause he walked out on a contract. They have no reason to pay you. Once you quit, you void your entire contract. That includes residuals

obviously residuals is false u still gotta pay him that merch royalty :manny:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
He wasn't a factor anyway to be honest I haven't missed him. More Cesaro and more Wyatts/Shield am i'm good. :yeshrug:

Punk wasn't taking time away from them. He can be added into the mix and not take away from some new guys looking ready to make the leap. I just don't think he's that great as a face, the guy is a natural heel.

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves
For what it's worth...

The word making the rounds at this weekend's WWE live events is that CM Punk was officially given his release from WWE on Friday, according to PWInsider.

As this time, we are unable to confirm that the rumors are true. It's worth noting that Punk is still featured on the WWE roster page on their official website. Additionally, PWInsider notes that people that are close to Punk have told them he is "done."

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cm_punk_tna_world_heavyweight_champion_montage_by_kidsleykreations-d6iot94.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
According to PWInsider.com, while it has yet to be made official by WWE, the word going around backstage at this past weekend's live events is that WWE has granted CM Punk an early release from his contract.

While Punk is still featured on the roster page of WWE.com, people close to Punk have reportedly been claiming he is "done."

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
That PWI thing is fake.

From f4w:

WWE has issued a terse corporate statement to f4wonline.com clearing up CM Punk's status with the company. Despite rumours to the contrary, they have not released The Best Absentee Wrestler in the World.

A few hours ago, my colleague Geno Mrosko reported that CM Punk has been apparently telling people that he's done with WWE, which led to rumours that he had been officially released from his WWE contract.

On the surface, the firing story made no sense whatsoever, as even though the likelihood of Punk using his new found freedom to appear on a rival wrestling show would be awfully slim, it's not wise to leave that door even slightly open.

That's not to mention that Punk is still on the WWE.com "Superstars" page listing instead of being moved to the alumni section.

Despite the rumours being clearly bogus, they did lead to WWE breaking their three week long silence on Punk's shocking departure by providing a terse corporate statement to f4wonline.com clearing up his status with the company:

"WWE has officially stated that C.M. Punk has not been released."

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I still don't get why people are still chanting for CM Punk. He chose to abandon the fans especially knowing how much they appreciated him. I enjoy his work as a wrestler but he throws fits and tantrums at the drop of a hat. And like other people have been saying, many other wrestlers are stepping up since his absence (Cesaro being a perfect example).