Punk walks out of the WWE

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
CM Punk didn't move the needle though. He got disgusting ratings...all of his promos and his ways from 2011 was a carefully crafted disguise to up his pay and get a long title reign. He stopped trying to be a smart alleck rebel once these things happened. He was happy go lucky by the time we got to the Bryan/AJ program in mid 2012.

Kiddo, you gotta give up this anti-CM Punk crusade. I've been called a lot worse than an ass kisser and kept it moving. The only thing that's real in this business are the money and the miles. Punk saw his money being messed with and had the balls to stand up for it.

Now stop crying about CM Punk and get me the blu-ray links to Peruvian p*ssy Pounders 5.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Hate? He quit..i got u quoting me because he left u high and dry. Never heard of that wack no name skin dvd either.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Lets See the E has let Punk:

Cut a Pipe Bomb promo
Beat Cena clean to win the Strap in Chi
Be Champion for 400+ days
Have a High Profile Program with the Rock
Face Undertaker at Mania

He isn't entitled to jack shyt after all the E's given him, he hasn't rewarded them at all.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lets See the E has let Punk:

Cut a Pipe Bomb promo
Beat Cena clean to win the Strap in Chi
Be Champion for 400+ days
Have a High Profile Program with the Rock
Face Undertaker at Mania

He isn't entitled to jack shyt after all the E's given him, he hasn't rewarded them at all.

Funny thing..his title reign was a commercial failure. Did he even do any media as champion after he got the belt at Survivor Series 2011? LOL.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Funny thing..his title reign was a commercial failure. Did he even do any media as champion after he got the belt at Survivor Series 2011? LOL.
And that's the thing about it

Punk was not personable enough (or willing to be) to be the face of the WWE. He was not going to do with early morning and late night talk shows they really need guys like Cena to do on a regular basis. If anything it even goes against his on screen character, so for me, Punk in a sports entertainment company made it about 3 times as far as he probably should have

There are and were guys I would have loved to see walk out on the ramp with the big one, but it most times made sense as to why it wasn't happening. Great maineventer, great worker, great talent overall...but he pretty much wanted to be the #1 man in the business and that just wasnt in his reach. It wasn't reasonable.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still don't get why people are still chanting for CM Punk. He chose to abandon the fans especially knowing how much they appreciated him. I enjoy his work as a wrestler but he throws fits and tantrums at the drop of a hat. And like other people have been saying, many other wrestlers are stepping up since his absence (Cesaro being a perfect example).

Appreciation? People act like he's all about the fans when there are so many stories of him acting like a jackass to fans. He's always been about himself and advancing his career. Do you really think those chants are motivating him to come back?

Telling someone after the Royal Rumble right before the Road to Wrestlemania that you're going home would be considered abandoning. Especially since they most likely had plans for him that they now have to modify.

I agree. But let's not fool ourselves into thinking that he's boycotting because he wants to improve the product for the "fans". This is mainly about the fact that he was thrown into a weak storyline and would not be one of the highlighted matches at Wrestlemania.

"All you meant by, 'We want change,' is, 'Make CM Punk a star.'"

So what you're saying is, Cena was right all along? :ohhh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get it your trying to say he was overshadowed by the most charismatic tag team in history ?? Why do you try to slip the rock into discussions ? He has nothing to do with the discussion
And that's the thing about it

Punk was not personable enough (or willing to be) to be the face of the WWE. He was not going to do with early morning and late night talk shows they really need guys like Cena to do on a regular basis. If anything it even goes against his on screen character, so for me, Punk in a sports entertainment company made it about 3 times as far as he probably should have

There are and were guys I would have loved to see walk out on the ramp with the big one, but it most times made sense as to why it wasn't happening. Great maineventer, great worker, great talent overall...but he pretty much wanted to be the #1 man in the business and that just wasnt in his reach. It wasn't reasonable.
Punk asked to headline mania not be the face and punk does very well on late night stuff though and has a cult following. is on talking dead and other stuff breh . He does morning news interviews too idk where you getting your stuff at . By the way orton is just as big a ass as cm punk (worse actually ) and has 2 wellness violations ..he deserves the spot at mania over punk ? The number 2 merch seller and non wellness violator ?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

I get it your trying to say he was overshadowed by the most charismatic tag team in history ?? Why do you try to slip the rock into discussions ? He has nothing to do with the discussion

Punk asked to headline mania not be the face and punk does very well on late night stuff though and has a cult following. is on talking dead and other stuff breh . He does morning news interviews too idk where you getting your stuff at . By the way orton is just as big a ass as cm punk (worse actually ) and has 2 wellness violations ..he deserves the spot at mania over punk ? The number 2 merch seller and non wellness violator ?

Actually the whole pipebomb gimmick started with the Rock.