Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
6NtIrZv.png

dikk Dastardly and Muttley :wow: :laff:

Lunchbox

Pro
Daps
So they were basically gonna rehash the Flair storyline leading up to Mania 24 :dumbass:

For the light this dude gave that company in the wake of Cena overload. The press he brought their way, the spotlight he shined on WWE for doing a "original" stroyline (winning the belt and leaving), he should have had a better storyline to give him a story book ending to his career. fukk that. Flair's stroyline? Seriously creative? That's what yall are "rumored" to have come up with? When Punk left they lucky my writing skills weren't in that room. I would have had Punk defend that title at other rival companies. Every independent his visited while he was gone would have had their top dog competing for the WWE strap. Once Punk conquered them all he would have returned to WWE. Cena always wants to give credit to himself for giving folks a fair shot but he's the bury KING of WWE. Rey Mysterio won the strap and Cena rematched him for the WWE championship the SAME NIGHT. Are you fukking kidding me? That's fair? Superman had to whoop up on Ant Man that soon? Really? Cena would have got his rematch once Punk returned and I would have had a frenzy atmosphere penciled into storylines for a league with a distant champion. I would have showed the breakdown in the company desperate for recognition when there's no title present to shine a spotlight on you. They rushed everything with Punk and killed his wave of energy. Everyone can wrestle their heart out for this company as long as you make Cena look good. Did anyone see the Bryan/Cena match? Notice anything? Danielson got strong as shyt because he carried Cena that entire match. Cena is even on record saying he wants to be the guy to end "The Streak". THIS GUY. The fukk outta here with that "Punk is crying" bullshyt.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

He just posted this....Where this white boy getting his info from? :patrice:

I wanna call :duck:....but I can really see the E going that route :whoo:....just gotta wait and see..

This was just done because he cooled off and he didn't like his main event positioning and he has no desire to keep working week to week. No work. When they took his name off the Chicago stuff and that app, that's a wrap. They would NOT fukk around and alienate his fanbase leading to the Network release...they're already playing a game of chicken with Bryans' fans and it's a game that they will lose by the end of Elimination Chamber.

Lunchbox

Pro
Daps
This was just done because he cooled off and he didn't like his main event positioning and he has no desire to keep working week to week. No work. When they took his name off the Chicago stuff and that app, that's a wrap. They would NOT fukk around and alienate his fanbase leading to the Network release...they're already playing a game of chicken with Bryans' fans and it's a game that they will lose by the end of Elimination Chamber.

Exactly. Daniel Bryan's Yes Men aint having that shyt and I'm one of them.

Daps

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL