6NtIrZv.png

:3wow:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
So what's up with this rumored MiZiggler "disgruntled wrestlers" tag team gimmick? :heh:

I thought they were planning on mocking Punk with that shyt :heh:
I got no fukkin' clue, shyt had me like :dahell: when it first popped up this past Monday. Maybe they're trying to make a new "Punk" type persona with Ziggler and Miz as a tag team, I got no clue really. :manny:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I really want a name, who is this (?) person who is shooting hard on Punk. :smugfavre: Each week I want a new letter, I want this stuff out in the open. :smugfavre: Someone doesn't give a fukk about Punk, and is not down with his cult of personality.:smugfavre:

This person also threw AJ Lee into the :trash: Which makes me want to give this person Dap/Reps. :jawalrus:

Lunchbox

Pro
Daps
He walked away though even though he was making big money for winning all the time. There is no time to feel sorry for someone like that. Save your pity for Droz or someone who really sacrificed for the business. Punk is eating good in Chicago...like he brings up in every interview every week.

I do have pity for Droz. But Droz didn't sacrifice for the Biz. Droz fell victim to a botched power bomb from D Lo. Him breaking his neck didn't do anything for the "biz" and folks are continuing to break their necks in the world of sports entertainment. He's making money, so what. Even though he's a real life a$$hole I agree with this one.