Daps
Reppin
Maryland
BgHPRLBCYAAwePb.jpg:large

The slandering begins.:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Why are peeps still posting in this thread?:dwillhuh: The muthafukka is gone let's move on.. watched Raw last night and didn't really give a damn that he wasn't there, his absence didn't affect the show in any way and I'm a Punk fan..

:laugh: at this just becoming a "Random CM Punk news & notes" thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Why are peeps still posting in this thread?:dwillhuh: The muthafukka is gone let's move on.. watched Raw last night and didn't really give a damn that he wasn't there, his absence didn't affect the show in any way and I'm a Punk fan..

:laugh: at this just becoming a "Random CM Punk news & notes" thread

:laugh: This emo nygga is in Chicago chilling and laughing at this whole affair. He doesn't give two fukks about these geek ass fans making smilies and acting like his presence made some difference.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
:laugh: This emo nygga is in Chicago chilling and laughing at this whole affair. He doesn't give two fukks about these geek ass fans making smilies and acting like his presence made some difference.
I wonder if the rock gives two fukks about virgins on Twitter telling him that he'll always be the champ in their hearts.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
@R=G

answer the man's challenge

that is if you aint scared :smughunter:

What the fukk is your dumb ass is talking about again? What are you 3 stooge emo nyggas in here whining about?:laugh: Screen names? Bets? Punk walked out...it's over. Shut the fukk up:laugh: Dumb ass 20 year old little girls pretending to be nyggas:laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What you gonna do about it, homosexual? Run to BK again....look how well that worked out last time:laugh: No, you will do nothing but write on that computer that your parents bought you because you got no ends and a broke ass gimmick poster talking behind a screen and not doing a damn thing but jiggaboo for me weekly.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
@Brooklynzson @Chef
What you gonna do about it, homosexual? Run to BK again....look how well that worked out last time
have I ever gone to anything to you guys for anything other than a name change???
No, you will do nothing but write on that computer that your parents bought you because you got no ends and a broke ass gimmick poster
lol uh what? i don't live anywhere near the west where i'm from, while you still live in the basement so... what?
talking behind a screen and not doing a damn thing but jiggaboo for me weekly.
weren't you called out for being a "keyboard warrior" in this very thread? did you not take yr meds again or do you just live & breath hypocrisy?

i'll wait
LnppfcdURE

Last edited: