Punk walks out of the WWE

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what dude is saying, but 2 things I don't agree with was that he said Punk didn't put anybody over, didn't Punk get beat 2 or 3 times by Reigns. Wouldn't that be putting someone over? And with Jeff Hardy, wasn't he getting suspended when he left, I can't remember exactly.

What this dude is saying is that he respects Punk for making a choice, but it's bullshyt to up and leave cause you don't get your way. A lot of wrestlers have done the same thing. And he should respect the business, the business chews you up and spits you out, while the same people remain at the top, it's tough to respect the business if you bust your ass just as much, moves as much merch, and got the crowd going wild, but you still get fukked over or jerked around.

Sometimes actions speak better than words.
Punk also always speaks about other wrestlers and how they should be put over , discusses the wrestlers pay being affected by the network , comparing him to a guy with a drug problem is :patrice: . It's one thing if all punk was about was himself and ran away because he wanted to bury Bryan or reigns or something . Punk left for the right reasons and openly discusses issues that other wrestlers must be thinking , I actually like cena but it's much easier to be cena when your treated like cena than it is to be dbry or punk .

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves

Forget Voice of the Voiceless... This guy is the Voice of the IWC

BfEOCeUIMAAkDVQ.jpg:large

:lolbron:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
As if all the publicity over the CM Punk walkout and fan chants at last night's WWE NXT taping weren't enough, WWE is also contending with angry fans on their social media platforms. We've received a TON of email this week about fans hijacking WWE Facebook pages with angry messages about Punk. I took a quick look at the WWE and WWE Network Facebook pages this morning and just about every topic created by the company has been overwhelmed by pro-CM Punk fans. Considering WWE has cultivated a system where they direct their fans to be socially interactive, this has to be driving people nuts.

Equally as nutty, or perhaps genius in a twisted way, is that nearly 100,000 fans have petitioned the White House online to demand that Daniel Bryan receive a WWE World Heavyweight championship match at Wrestlemania 30. Seriously, you can't make this up. I wonder what WWE management thinks about this one.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Punk also always speaks about other wrestlers and how they should be put over , discusses the wrestlers pay being affected by the network , comparing him to a guy with a drug problem is :patrice: . It's one thing if all punk was about was himself and ran away because he wanted to bury Bryan or reigns or something . Punk left for the right reasons and openly discusses issues that other wrestlers must be thinking , I actually like cena but it's much easier to be cena when your treated like cena than it is to be dbry or punk .
I ain't compaing him to Hardy :whoa:, I was just using the example that dude in the video. Punk and Cena are two sides of the same coin, they both respect the business and want it to be bigger, but they go by it in their own way.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't compaing him to Hardy :whoa:, I was just using the example that dude in the video. Punk and Cena are two sides of the same coin, they both respect the business and want it to be bigger, but they go by it in their own way.
Yeah lol I actually meant the guy in the video lmao my bad . Have you ever listened to pw torch ?