Punk walks out of the WWE

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
sigpic201772_10.gif.pagespeed.ce.S7NwBy5o0y.gif

Guess they are saving enough money there to splurge on things such as paper. When Scott, Kid and I were last down there, we signed out contracts on the back of Hooters napkins.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What's so hard to believe about HHH "allowing" Vince to handle a situation that is normally within his realm of influence? It's just wording, it's not the battle for control over a toy. Goodness.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
:patrice: Crowd is apparently going crazy at the NXT tapings with Punk chants & their taking signs away.

I hope he isn't at that Chicago show or better yet is sitting front row just for the sake of supreme fukkery :lolbron:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:patrice: Crowd is apparently going crazy at the NXT tapings with Punk chants & their taking signs away.

I hope he isn't at that Chicago show or better yet is sitting front row just for the sake of supreme fukkery :lolbron:

This is gonna be like the "Daniel Bryan" chants in 2010 but on a MUCH larger scale

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
id like to see him come back down the road leading a group of evil/heel technical wrestlers who are disgusted with what wrestling has become.
good in theory but bad in practice..There is a misconception with cmpunk, yeah hes decent on the mic and has a good command of english but outside of his pipe bomb phase he is not engaging. And he certainly doesnt come across as a leader of men, as it stands hes sperheaded 2 factions on pair with xfactor.Hiis incarnation of nexus was abysmal and the less said about the straight edge society the better :why:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory