Punk walks out of the WWE

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
As far as the backstage reaction to Punk's WWE walk out is concerned, it's being said that Vince McMahon wants Punk back, while Triple H has mixed feelings on the idea. HHH feels Punk's actions on Monday were disrespectful, however, it's being said that HHH is allowing Vince to handle the situation going forward.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Got that feeling this is all a work :beli:

I feel like it's 50/50. I feel that he genuinely needed to rest up and take time off AND isn't exactly sure whether he wants to keep going on, so they're fashioning it into a work because it's CM Punk and it fits his character's history. Might as well grab some headlines and raise some awareness if that's what it's going to be. I think he wants to see how the network thing does and do a part-time deal if he can.

As far as the backstage reaction to Punk's WWE walk out is concerned, it's being said that Vince McMahon wants Punk back, while Triple H has mixed feelings on the idea. HHH feels Punk's actions on Monday were disrespectful, however, it's being said that HHH is allowing Vince to handle the situation going forward.

That face-to-face in-ring shoot when/if Punk comes back.... :banderas:

Wrestling's such an intriguing business, man. There needs to be a behind-the-scenes reality show on Netflix that covers both TNA and WWE. They could alternate during the episodes. :wow:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Wrestling's such an intriguing business" --- That's for damn sure. I'm staying neutral right now. Part of me isn't sure WWE is capable of being that smart about it, and another part wants to humble myself and believe I'M not that smart. But i'm reading every clue and piece of the puzzle like: :lupe:

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
For people surprised at the coverage it is getting, keep in mind that this is CM Punk. When he dropped the pipe bomb promo, it made major news outlets take notice. I wasn't following wrestling at the time, but Colin Cowherd on ESPN radio was talking about it on and off throughout his entire show and relating it to sports. It's kind of how you didn't have to be a rap fan to take notice whenever Tupac ends up in the news again.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
No one is saying he doesn't have a right to be upset with the product. We ALL hate the product on some level; there's no argument there. I don't think anyone here has every complained about any wrestler shytting on the product.

But that dude is getting paid money to do a job, and he allegedly just up and quits because "I don't like it here anymore". Which is no real problem in itself, many have left that company before him when they weren't satisfied with how things were going......but you don't do it the way he's said to have done it

And it doesn't matter if this was Punk, Cena or fukkin' Heath Slater. It's still some unprofessional-ass shyt, and if that is in fact what he did then Vince would be a fool to ever trust him the same way again

I'm well aware that this could still be a work.....which in itself is pathetic in its own right because that means Punk still needs real-life, work-shoot shyt to get over, when dudes like Ryback and Bryan got the crowd cheering and chanting phrases after getting over the REAL way. He never really got that popular until he delivered that overrated work-shoot promo that damn near anybody else could have done in his position and got over with. Says a lot about him.

What has he done that was so bad?

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
No one is saying he doesn't have a right to be upset with the product. We ALL hate the product on some level; there's no argument there. I don't think anyone here has every complained about any wrestler shytting on the product.

But that dude is getting paid money to do a job, and he allegedly just up and quits because "I don't like it here anymore". Which is no real problem in itself, many have left that company before him when they weren't satisfied with how things were going......but you don't do it the way he's said to have done it

And it doesn't matter if this was Punk, Cena or fukkin' Heath Slater. It's still some unprofessional-ass shyt, and if that is in fact what he did then Vince would be a fool to ever trust him the same way again

I'm well aware that this could still be a work.....which in itself is pathetic in its own right because that means Punk still needs real-life, work-shoot shyt to get over, when dudes like Ryback and Bryan got the crowd cheering and chanting phrases after getting over the REAL way. He never really got that popular until he delivered that overrated work-shoot promo that damn near anybody else could have done in his position and got over with. Says a lot about him.
Be professional in a company thats highest rated segment in the past 10 years was a live sex celebration, brehs

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
CM Punkkk bytch didn't draw as a champ, was the longest reigning transitional champ in wrestling history and dude still complaining

Dude got cornball status during his heel run beating the "no respect" card to the ground for months and months, it was beyond stale

Smarks got him gassed up to believing something he's not

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Don't believe any of this. HHH is the head of talent but Vince still runs shyt. Nobody "allows" him to do anything. He does whatever the fukk he wants and nobody tells him shyt.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
CM Punkkk bytch didn't draw as a champ, was the longest reigning transitional champ in wrestling history and dude still complaining

Dude got cornball status during his heel run beating the "no respect" card to the ground for months and months, it was beyond stale

Smarks got him gassed up to believing something he's not
U say smarks as if tmz and espn and various news outlets werent talking about this situation