Punk walks out of the WWE

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
His sloppy yellow teeth, skinny fat sloppy ass has been unwatchable post Heyman anyway, let his bum st at home and take all all the drugs because it's obvious he has been something lately, muthafukker look like he rolls from under the train tracks and shows up to raw..............:pacspit:

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves
Breh's ya'll sleeping on this:

Dude just needed to rest up -

Here's the full audio:
http://www.wrestlingaudio.com/index...portland&catid=25:lightning-strike&Itemid=159

:salute: for the full audio. Whatever problems he has with Creative and Management, I think being worn down and needing a break plays a big part too. Plus he looked like he was fukked up during the Rumble, maybe when Reigns hit him with the dropkick coming in. Whether or not his going home was real and a power play over a new contract / being unhappy over his direction or just a work, I hope to see him back on tv soon.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a LOT of closet wrestling fans out there. I know several folks who "don't watch" but can still name most of the current roster.

-P-
Your right as a guy who loves wrestling and usually finds coworkers to discuss wrestling with or my enthusiasm and nonshame about my love of wrestling infects people who use to watch .
Basically he said he wanted the legit understanding of the situation
Don't question the rebel ever lol

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I really want this to be a work so bad. it stinks if his run ends like this.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
thats what they said when the austins, rock, yawn's and them retired..Business was pretty shytty in 04,05,07 with dwindling ppv numbers and in 2014 they are about to launch an online network and everyone is :drool:
Business has been in a steady decline since the attitude era ended, and with their penchant for not giving a shyt about what the consumer wants, I expect tbis trend to accelerate if nothing else.

Im not sure of all the details on how the network is gonna work (neither is WWE , I bet) but offering an 80% off discount on your most profitable product usually isnt a good sign for a thriving business.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't understand this whole whining argument from some of you. My man been busting his ass for 3 years putting on arguably the best matches this side of :bryan: and he hasn't earned the right to be upset about the product? I'd understand if this was some mid-carder but this is Punk arguably the most over guy in the company.

Daps
I don't understand this whole whining argument from some of you. My man been busting his ass for 3 years putting on arguably the best matches this side of :bryan: and he hasn't earned the right to be upset about the product? I'd understand if this was some mid-carder but this is Punk arguably the most over guy in the company.

No one is saying he doesn't have a right to be upset with the product. We ALL hate the product on some level; there's no argument there. I don't think anyone here has every complained about any wrestler shytting on the product.

But that dude is getting paid money to do a job, and he allegedly just up and quits because "I don't like it here anymore". Which is no real problem in itself, many have left that company before him when they weren't satisfied with how things were going......but you don't do it the way he's said to have done it

And it doesn't matter if this was Punk, Cena or fukkin' Heath Slater. It's still some unprofessional-ass shyt, and if that is in fact what he did then Vince would be a fool to ever trust him the same way again

I'm well aware that this could still be a work.....which in itself is pathetic in its own right because that means Punk still needs real-life, work-shoot shyt to get over, when dudes like Ryback and Bryan got the crowd cheering and chanting phrases after getting over the REAL way. He never really got that popular until he delivered that overrated work-shoot promo that damn near anybody else could have done in his position and got over with. Says a lot about him.