Punk walks out of the WWE

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not...this is one of the major superstars in the company and he pretty much :pacspit: at them.

The real question I wanna know is how is the E going to cover this. Are they talk about it in public with the fans next week? Or are they just gonna ignore it and have it be business as usual. To be completely honest I really think its gonna be the latter...which is sad...
As a punk fan im glad that he's getting this coverage . I didn't expect nonwrestling places to care I figured it would just be a iwc thing . Like if orton leaves would everyone care? Punk leaving apparently was the main topic on twitter

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
for those saying this is a work, it would be an AWFUL time to be so....unless they resolved the angle before the Network launches. Otherwise, I see no reason for them do play this card.

:patrice:

Come to think of it tho, if it is a work, they could be filming footage & interviews right now of when CM Punk "quit/walked out", then turn it into a show on the Network :ohhh: That'd definitely get a few new subscribers.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Batista gonna handle that, breh :youngsabo:

:youngsabo:

BatistaPyro1.gif

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
for those saying this is a work, it would be an AWFUL time to be so....unless they resolved the angle before the Network launches. Otherwise, I see no reason for them do play this card.

:patrice:

Come to think of it tho, if it is a work, they could be filming footage & interviews right now of when CM Punk "quit/walked out", then turn it into a show on the Network :ohhh: That'd definitely get a few new subscribers.

I'd imagine they'll be trying to get him back by the February 24th RAW at the latest... Personally, I do think it's a work, and Punk probably does need the time off for his health, but he needs to light a fire under his own ass and come back pumped up cause he hasn't been the same... for the love of god, he needs to cut his hair and go with a new look as well

he was only going to face Kane at Elimination Chamber so it's not like they're really hurting for him right now, but if this angle can get him going again and draw some curiosity and attention, it'll be a huge help