Punk walks out of the WWE

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Possibly won't be the last but hey it's "best for business" right?
kfsa.png
iPISfkDOIsqUp.png
#BESTFORBUSINESSERA

Probably a work

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Who's going to be CM Punks "The Rock"
Stone Cold walked and Vince called in a favor and The Rock spit a lil ether for him

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Am I the only one surprised how much coverage this punk story is getting ?
I'm not...this is one of the major superstars in the company and he pretty much :pacspit: at them.

The real question I wanna know is how is the E going to cover this. Are they talk about it in public with the fans next week? Or are they just gonna ignore it and have it be business as usual. To be completely honest I really think its gonna be the latter...which is sad...

Daps
I'm not...this is one of the major superstars in the company and he pretty much :pacspit: at them.

The real question I wanna know is how is the E going to cover this. Are they talk about it in public with the fans next week? Or are they just gonna ignore it and have it be business as usual. To be completely honest I really think its gonna be the latter...which is sad...

Didn't Vince himself directly address Austin when he walked out?

If they completely ignore Punk.....:dead:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
if only this was a work :ohlawd: punk could start a new nwo :whew: (cant name it anything near the name nwo tho). tell me punk cant play the hall role and then cena play the hogan role? :lawd: forget about it