Reppin
Chile
CM_Punk_and_Samoa_Joe_by_lilcukoo.jpg

:blessed:

GOAT shoot interview :blessed:

Where the fukk is Nosawa?!? :damn:

Daps
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publish/WWE/article10035553.shtml

1. He was very upset about Batista getting the WrestleMania main event, which pretty much spoiled the Royal Rumble. He clarified he was friends with "Dave" and that "they" would not be happy, but he wanted to be honest and it was Daniel Bryan's year. Actually, he said Bryan Danielson but corrected quickly.

Lol, I thought I was the only person still calling him Bryan Danielson. :pachaha:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I dont condone what Punk did, but at the same time, they knew he was leaving anyway in July so they were probably gonna semi-bury him from here on out. He would've went out on a weak note as a character.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
if its not a work, he should stick by his guns and force wwe to give him a ridiculous contract possibly with some creative control by the raw in chicago and if he doesnt get what he wants, let them get cm punk chants all night and bury themselves as an organization, while he waits a couple of years for that brock/tista/rock contract paid by appearance etc

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I dont condone what Punk did, but at the same time, they knew he was leaving anyway in July so they were probably gonna semi-bury him from here on out. He would've went out on a weak note as a character.
Like his match against Jericho for that pink slip?

Was it him that pink-slipped Jericho, n/h :unsure: