Punk walks out of the WWE

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
"The reason I'm leaving is you people because after I'm gone, you're still gonna pour money into this company. I'm just a spoke on the wheel, the wheel's gonna keep turning and I understand that. But Vince McMahon's gonna make money despite himself. He's a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he's not a billionaire? It's 'cause he surrounds himself with glad-handing, nonsensical douchebag yes-men like John Laurinaitis who's gonna tell him everything that he wants to hear. And I'd like to think that maybe this company will be better after Vince McMahon's dead, but the fact is it's gonna get taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family!"

This quote from the pipe bomb sums it up perfectly.......2 1/2 years later, everything he said is still accurate
Well damn :leon:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
1.2 (or 1.7)mil/year for 3 years, 3.25% of merch sales. This all before any event bonus(PPV)/targets, etc. Should have easily topped 2 mil each of those years. Depending on his style of living (currently has million dollar apartment in the Chi), I guess he should be okay based off his own comments.

But you have to include traveling expenses, medical, etc.(and Illinois has some of the highest taxes in the country) I mean Brock and Batista are bigger draws then him and they are all back for a payday. I just find it hard to believe he will never come back because hes set for life

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
But you have to include traveling expenses, medical, etc.(and Illinois has some of the highest taxes in the country) I mean Brock and Batista are bigger draws then him and they are all back for a payday. I just find it hard to believe he will never come back because hes set for life
Included, unsure about medical though.
$1,220,500 downside/allocated a personal touring bus/first class travel arrangements paid for, when bus travel is not an option/receives an additional 3.25% bonus for high merchandise sales

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Someone is gonna come out and do the "Punk..you can take your ball and GO HOME" promo on Monday. Or I could see Cena coming out saying "a certain guy lost his smile and went home"

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Someone is gonna come out and do the "Punk..you can take your ball and GO HOME" promo on Monday. Or I could see Cena coming out saying "a certain guy lost his smile and went home"

Should be good :popcorn:

If real :troll:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Oh yeah..he played it up after the camera. He was playing with some Cena fan on the Birthday bash in 2011 too...lol. He doesn't go out of his way to put Cena over..as a legend or great. Cena always has to say the Rock is great though...or did you miss the Raw after WM 28 when he said the Rock is the GOAT? lol.
Hell be back eventually its not just about the money clearly. The lack of main event spots for guys like him and bryan despite fan support and high match quality and being pushed down every year for four straight ywars so a former atar can promote a movie and take the big spotlight at mania plus his injuries add up.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

While CM Punk is still being advertised for Elimination Chamber and may appear on some other advertisements for upcoming live events, word is that he will eventually be pulled from those as well. In the last week, two different people with knowledge of Punk's situation have noted that he was "as good as gone" from WWE when his deal expired in July and one person said they didn't expect him to even last until July.
Regarding Punk talking to Vince McMahon at RAW before he went home, word now is that Punk didn't see Vince until 7:30pm. Earlier reports said that Vince had the creative team start re-writing RAW just after 6pm when he found out Punk was leaving. The reason the Kofi Kingston vs. Alberto Del Rio match on RAW went so long is because it came during the period that was laid out for Punk's segment and the match had to go a second segment to cover the time.

There has been a working assumption within WWE creative for several weeks that Punk was leaving in July and would not sign a new deal. Sheamus will be replacing Punk at all SmackDown tapings where Punk was largely advertised as the main star.

Them SD! house shows are gonna have even worse attendances now...

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Them SD! house shows are gonna have even worse attendances now...
Yo, I was wondering why that Brehto/Kofi match went 2 segments. I was :wtf: just as the commercial came up, only for Del Rio to get a pointless win.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
With Punk out I can see them cutting a promo where he getting rid of lower tier stars and that Daniel Bryan is next on his list. 2 options he could face Bryan at mania or let's say a returning Vince M says that he has done enough damage and wants him to step out of the ring for good and proposes a retirement match HHH, either against Roman, Jericho or HBK . That wily be a good alternative with Punk gone.

CM Punk

The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_static_cm_punk_wave_2.gif