Punk walks out of the WWE

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't ya'll worry about Phil Brooks. Punk has seen more p*ssy, places and coin than all you fat virgin fakkit losers in here combined. Regardless what happens, Punk is winning. He's going to be alright. He can go off and do whatever he wants. He doesn't do shyt he doesn't want to do, which is something no one would ever say about any of you socially-challenged retarded losers who are compelled to watch something you claim you can't stand and continue to log into to a forum where all you can do is bytch about other posters bytching while you still live in your childhood bedroom and some of you work two jobs to support three kids from three different moms. Those kids don't even call you daddy. If only your pops would've punched your moms in the gut a few more times while she was pregnant, she would've dropped some dead weight and we might've ended up with a more productive society but instead we've got learning-disabled children with misshapen heads parading around as grown men.

this the New Squared Organization brother? :sadbron:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:dead: I was just :troll: when I said HHH was going to try to hijack himself into another storyline. :bryan: :ufdup:
:leostare: Something had to have happened to make him do this when WM is coming up.
Edit: Nvm I know why now. :laff: And to think the E picked the fukking Miz to main event WM 28 over Punk. I would hold that grudge forever too if I was him. :damn:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Complimenting cena...rock complimented cena andnput him over in the end like everyone else why u mad lol

In his mind, if you insult The Rock in any way possible, you're worse than Hitler and Bin Ladin combined

Gotta give Punk credit, biggest check of the year is a couple of months away and walked away from it. Gotta respect a man for putting his principles above money.

Takes a lot of balls to walk away from that kind of loot.

Don't ya'll worry about Phil Brooks. Punk has seen more p*ssy, places and coin than all you fat virgin fakkit losers in here combined. Regardless what happens, Punk is winning. He's going to be alright. He can go off and do whatever he wants. He doesn't do shyt he doesn't want to do, which is something no one would ever say about any of you socially-challenged retarded losers who are compelled to watch something you claim you can't stand and continue to log into to a forum where all you can do is bytch about other posters bytching while you still live in your childhood bedroom and some of you work two jobs to support three kids from three different moms. Those kids don't even call you daddy. If only your pops would've punched your moms in the gut a few more times while she was pregnant, she would've dropped some dead weight and we might've ended up with a more productive society but instead we've got learning-disabled children with misshapen heads parading around as grown men.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:dead: I was just :troll: when I said HHH was going to try to hijack himself into another storyline. :bryan: :ufdup:
:leostare: Something had to have happened to make him do this when WM is coming up.
Edit: Nvm I know why now. :laff: And to think the E picked the fukking Miz to main event WM 28 over Punk. I would hold that grudge forever too if I was him. :damn:

Cool...he's not needed. Dude got eliminated from the Rumble and the crowd chanted for another man like he didn't exist:laugh: Would that happen to Austin or Taker? NAH....

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:childplease: The crowd were :wtf: because fukking Kane eliminated Punk which was random as fukk. The crowd chanted for Bryan because they wanted him and he wasn't in the rumble. And :stopitslime: like we ain't gonna front like RVD wasn't more over than The Rock & Austin during the alliance era, even when he was in the same ring as them? :mjpls: Can't take you serious when you said he's not needed when he still is overall the best wrestler in the company. :camby:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Rock was straight up like "I JUST...DON'T...LIKE YOU" about cena and you know that was heartfelt the way he said it in those promos lol.
That was the promo where I Knew Rock was going over at mania. He pretty much I don't like you and that's why I'm going to win this match

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
the only question I want answered is did they change the plans to Bryan/HHH and THEN Punk walked out or is Bryan/HHH the new direction BECAUSE Punk walked out.

fukk all the stanning shyt, someone needs to get to the bottom of these pressing issues :lupe:

either way, Punk a bytch

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
now the fans are going to be chanting back and forth "CM PUNK" "DANIEL BRYAN". I haven't been following, does Triple H have something to do with this?