Punk walks out of the WWE

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Cool...he's not needed. Dude got eliminated from the Rumble and the crowd chanted for another man like he didn't exist:laugh: Would that happen to Austin NAH....

FIXED..plus punk was #1 entry and was coasting through the whole Rumble..people wanted to see D-bry again..they wanted it to come down to Bryan, Punk and Roman..fans were booing Sheamus,Batista and Rey mysterio all night :russ:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Don't ya'll worry about Phil Brooks. Punk has seen more p*ssy, places and coin than all you fat virgin fakkit losers in here combined. Regardless what happens, Punk is winning. He's going to be alright. He can go off and do whatever he wants. He doesn't do shyt he doesn't want to do, which is something no one would ever say about any of you socially-challenged retarded losers who are compelled to watch something you claim you can't stand and continue to log into to a forum where all you can do is bytch about other posters bytching while you still live in your childhood bedroom and some of you work two jobs to support three kids from three different moms. Those kids don't even call you daddy. If only your pops would've punched your moms in the gut a few more times while she was pregnant, she would've dropped some dead weight and we might've ended up with a more productive society but instead we've got learning-disabled children with misshapen heads parading around as grown men.
:skip:...well....that escalated quickly :skip:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
syz6.jpg

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Don't ya'll worry about Phil Brooks. Punk has seen more p*ssy, places and coin than all you fat virgin fakkit losers in here combined. Regardless what happens, Punk is winning. He's going to be alright. He can go off and do whatever he wants. He doesn't do shyt he doesn't want to do, which is something no one would ever say about any of you socially-challenged retarded losers who are compelled to watch something you claim you can't stand and continue to log into to a forum where all you can do is bytch about other posters bytching while you still live in your childhood bedroom and some of you work two jobs to support three kids from three different moms. Those kids don't even call you daddy. If only your pops would've punched your moms in the gut a few more times while she was pregnant, she would've dropped some dead weight and we might've ended up with a more productive society but instead we've got learning-disabled children with misshapen heads parading around as grown men.

"AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT TOUGH shyt!!!" - Cobratron

:merchant:

-P-

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
These next few months are going to be interesting as hell. I honestly had a feeling Punk was gonna leave, but I didn't think he would walk out during Wrestlemania season. I mean to see how u did everything in your power to spark change, and then it happens. Then it slowly just goes RIGHT back to what it was that made you want to leave in the first place except that it's worse. That would drive me to be like :pacspit: too...

I mean one of the only good things he got out of it was this..
tumblr_m9hh1piL501rq5hgjo1_250.gif

:salute:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Lastemp lost.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I can't say that I care. I was just saying Monday night that it's been nice not being overdosed on Cena and Punk, lately. They're around but not in our faces constantly.