Punk walks out of the WWE

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How is that company fan fare when they have dvds of them complimenting each other, interviews of them always respecting eaxh other. But u must onlynbelieve the promos they did in character on a television show where there is a midget that thinks he is a bull.

DVDs of them complimenting each other? There are interviews and DVDs of Cena bowing down to the Rock's worth and greatness...there is nothing that the Rock has ever done to put over Cena's worth except for the charity thing and him leaving out on his last match. He tried to somewhat put him over the night after WM 27 once but that damn sure was just a promo. He never did any shoot putting him over...nowhere near how Punk has done countless interviews kissing Cena's ass in 2011 after he got a bigger paycheck.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The principal that his charactor wasn't written correctly in the pretend play fighting fictional world of professional wrestling?

are you out of your mind :heh:
I wasn't taking a shot at you there breh so easy on the drake smilie friend . Your principles are your principles and are dependent on the person what makes what punk does worse than a actor leaving ? He went right to the boss and said he's not happy and he's leaving , I respect that :yeshrug: I fail to see how it's whining or being a bytch . He handled it like a man , he's not tweeting and running Down wwe either . It's his character and like the warrior ( who he's a big fan of by the way ) he walked away to protect it . He's not shyt talking Batista , dbry or anyone on the way out either

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Don't ya'll worry about Phil Brooks. Punk has seen more p*ssy, places and coin than all you fat virgin fakkit losers in here combined. Regardless what happens, Punk is winning. He's going to be alright. He can go off and do whatever he wants. He doesn't do shyt he doesn't want to do, which is something no one would ever say about any of you socially-challenged retarded losers who are compelled to watch something you claim you can't stand and continue to log into to a forum where all you can do is bytch about other posters bytching while you still live in your childhood bedroom and some of you work two jobs to support three kids from three different moms. Those kids don't even call you daddy. If only your pops would've punched your moms in the gut a few more times while she was pregnant, she would've dropped some dead weight and we might've ended up with a more productive society but instead we've got learning-disabled children with misshapen heads parading around as grown men.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Don't ya'll worry about Phil Brooks. Punk has seen more p*ssy, places and coin than all you fat virgin fakkit losers in here combined. Regardless what happens, Punk is winning. He's going to be alright. He can go off and do whatever he wants. He doesn't do shyt he doesn't want to do, which is something no one would ever say about any of you socially-challenged retarded losers who are compelled to watch something you claim you can't stand and continue to log into to a forum where all you can do is bytch about other posters bytching while you still live in your childhood bedroom and some of you work two jobs to support three kids from three different moms. Those kids don't even call you daddy. If only your pops would've punched your moms in the gut a few more times while she was pregnant, she would've dropped some dead weight and we might've ended up with a more productive society but instead we've got learning-disabled children with misshapen heads parading around as grown men.

Heel turn :krs:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Damn
167.gif

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
DVDs of them complimenting each other? There are interviews and DVDs of Cena bowing down to the Rock's worth and greatness...there is nothing that the Rock has ever done to put over Cena's worth except for the charity thing and him leaving out on his last match. He tried to somewhat put him over the night after WM 27 once but that damn sure was just a promo. He never did any shoot putting him over...nowhere near how Punk has done countless interviews kissing Cena's ass in 2011 after he got a bigger paycheck.

thats what hate looks like :lupe:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
MY GAWD at the thought of trading Punk for Sting :russ: :dead:

*meanwhile, at Thursday's Impact, live from the 2nd rest stop in Columbus, Ohio, off of I-75*

Tenay: "Taz...what is that?"

*music never before heard on Impact plays"

Taz: "Tenay, I think that's...Well, it's Lenny Kravitz, but no idea what song this is." :wtf:

*figure emerges at the top of the ramp, kneels in a Dan Severn School of :flabbynsick: hoodie*

Taz: "OMG, Tenay... is that...???" :gladbron:

*figure pulls out imaginary stop watch*

Tenay: "That's right Taz, you fat piece of shyt! It's..."

*figure pulls up head, pulls back hoodie*

"IT'S MORPHIN TIME!!!" :damn:

Tenay: "IT'S CHICAGO PHIL!!! CHICAGO PHIL!!!" :krs:

*runs down ramp, climbs up turnbuckle*

Chicago Phil: "BETTER THAN MOST!!!!" :damn:

Taz: "Tenay, you're right! Let's see what he has to say! :blessed:

Tenay: :merchant: :whoa:
I'm dead at "Chicago Phil: Better Than Most"... sounds like some shyt somebody in NXT needs to run with. I might be slippin' but wasn't Punk in TNA for like 2 weeks in the past? They should already have some generic music and generic name for him already.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

In basic terms, Phillip Brooks can do what he wants and there's nothing you can do :banderas: I agree

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm dead at "Chicago Phil: Better Than Most"... sounds like some shyt somebody in NXT needs to run with. I might be slippin' but wasn't Punk in TNA for like 2 weeks in the past? They should already have some generic music and generic name for him already.
He was there for a lil minute