g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Oh well theres always.....

:evillaff:.................

................:dead:

Anyways my 2 cents on this situation here is well you have to respect where he is coming from in some ways. Batista coming in and main eventing is BS. We all know that!! Going to bat for DBry and what not is cool as well. To play devil's advocate though, dude is gonna miss out on a big payday and have one of the main matches on the biggest event of the year. That's crazy right there!!

Overall, I feel he'll comeback eventually. He'll comeback in like 6-12 months or some shyt. These guys have the talent anyway to push w/o having Punk. Bryan, Cesaro, Reigns, Wyatt, Rollins, Big E, Ambrose is more than enough. We won't miss him if he takes a long vacation.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anyways my 2 cents on this situation here is well you have to respect where he is coming from in some ways. Batista coming in and main eventing is BS. We all know that!! Going to bat for DBry and what not is cool as well. To play devil's advocate though, dude is gonna miss out on a big payday and have one of the main matches on the biggest event of the year. That's crazy right there!!

Overall, I feel he'll comeback eventually. He'll comeback in like 6-12 months or some shyt. These guys have the talent anyway to push w/o having Punk. Bryan, Cesaro, Reigns, Wyatt, Rollins, Big E, Ambrose is more than enough. We won't miss him if he takes a long vacation.

Don't forget El GeneriGOAT is waiting in the wings too :wow:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

6110%20-%20dolph_ziggler%20money_in_the_bank%20wwe.png

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: The crowd were :wtf: because fukking Kane eliminated Punk which was random as fukk. The crowd chanted for Bryan because they wanted him and he wasn't in the rumble. And :stopitslime: like we ain't gonna front like RVD wasn't more over than The Rock & Austin during the alliance era, even when he was in the same ring as them? :mjpls: Can't take you serious when you said he's not needed when he still is overall the best wrestler in the company. :camby:
He doesn't use reality breh . Anything thaf doesn't fit his narrative he ignores