pulled up in @michael’s blacks son hood and he ain’t show ( OG SAYS fukk @michael black son)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I mean I wanna be impartial but Mike really did get his card pulled. How you gonna meet up to fight someone in a busy shopping area at 2 in the afternoon on a sunny afternoon 2 days later?

:patrice:

I don't think he really wanted the smoke
I tried too, since @Michael's Black Son is black and doesn't post c00n shyte I can remember, but yiiikes.

You don't offer that challenge up so recklessly, with that much seriousness then go into hiding. Something gotta give saturday. Offer up some sort of olive branch; buy the nikkah 2 large pizza pies or something:wow:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I mean I wanna be impartial but Mike really did get his card pulled. How you gonna meet up to fight someone in a busy shopping area at 2 in the afternoon on a sunny afternoon 2 days later?

:patrice:

I don't think he really wanted the smoke
I have no dog in this, but when a nikka say pull up and gives the address, the expectation is now, not 2-3 days later. That Saturday talk is some "cool down, all will be forgotten talk".

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I tried too, since @Michael's Black Son is black and doesn't post c00n shyte I can remember, but yiiikes.

You don't offer that challenge up so recklessly, with that much seriousness then go into hiding. Something gotta give saturday. Offer up some sort of olive branch, buy the nikkah a 2 large pizza pies

Yeah @Michael's Black Son just squash the shyt. Everybody gotta take an L sometime.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
You know you getting punk’d crazy when you start laughing at another nikka coming at your head

Type to get punched in the jaw, laugh it off and tell a Breh he has a hell of a right :mjlol:

Don’t laugh at my jokes . We ain’t friends, nerd.

With that face, the only friends I would be trying to make are plastic surgeons, stray dogs and assisted suicide doctors.

I still got you on that metrocard swipe tho.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I have no dog in this, but when a nikka say pull up and gives the address, the expectation is now, not 2-3 days later. That Saturday talk is some "cool down, all will be forgotten talk".

Yea I agree with this. Once you give the address you gotta be ready for the smoke. How are you gonna meet up days later when you are both available now?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yeah @Michael's Black Son just squash the shyt. Everybody gotta take an L sometime.

Fam, that quote you just quoted is misleading tho when I laid the whole shyt out clear and just because someone has the reading comprehension of a special ed student doesn’t mean anyone was hiding or ducking. Go back and read the original shyt in the booth

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Fam, that quote you just quoted is misleading tho when I laid the whole shyt out clear and just because someone has the reading comprehension of a special ed student doesn’t mean anyone was hiding or ducking. Go back and read the original shyt in the booth
But breh if you are available now why do you gotta meet up on Saturday?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@He Won’t Die vs @Michael's Black Son @smokeurobinson vs @West Coast Avenger

:ohhh::patrice: you know what that means.

C7OgKuaXkAE_gI-.jpg

:lolbron::mjgrin:

I'm sorry to announce that @West Coast Avenger pussied out at the last minute. Dude has been MIA for a minute too.

And his tag team partner @hustlemania took a heavy blow and got exposed with video footage of himself being a token nikka, powdering a whitemans bare ass and balls like a nurse.

:scust:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
The entire discourse is in the OP u clown

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I'm sorry to announce that @West Coast Avenger pussied out at the last minute. Dude has been MIA for a minute too.

And his tag team partner @hustlemania took a heavy blow and got exposed with video footage of himself being a token nikka, powdering a whitemans bare ass and balls like a nurse.

:scust:
Who's MIA?...are you in Seattle?...your fat ass is in LA on vacation at that....posting on thecoli thinking bout me....:mjlol:....fukking pathetic....

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last edited: