pulled up in @michael’s blacks son hood and he ain’t show ( OG SAYS fukk @michael black son)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
If you didn’t feel whatever thread dude posted you could’ve kept it moving. Simple as that.
hoe shyt:mjlol:

He ain't trying to hear no explanation. You escalated this to the point of no return. You bluffed and he called the bluff (in the middle of the fukkING night:damn:)

You folded!

Now your mouth has become more reasonable, and you trying to talk your way out of smoke after you :smugdraper:just hide for the hour when that man was a few minutes from your crib.

Life comes at you fast...

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
hoe shyt:mjlol:

He ain't trying to hear no explanation. You escalated this to the point of no return. You bluffed and he called the bluff (in the middle of the fukkING night:damn:)

You folded!

Now your mouth has become more reasonable, and you trying to talk your way out of smoke after you :smugdraper:just hide for the hour that man was a few minutes from your crib.

fukk outta here.

How I’m trying to talk out of anything when I’m right up in this bytch setting the whole thing. Can’t blame me if he (like many here) cannot fukking read.

And don’t speak on how reasonable my mouth has become when you’re just a fukking speculator hopping in this thread.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
fukk outta here.

How I’m trying to talk out of anything when I’m right up in this bytch setting the whole thing. Can’t blame me if he (like many here) cannot fukking read.

And don’t speak on how reasonable my mouth has become when you’re just a fukking speculator hopping in this thread.
Get him then!:picard:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
CNxjNsk_d.jpg

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
fukk outta here.

:gucci: nikka you a spectator in this too ol not showing up but ima watch from my window ass nikka