pulled up in @michael’s blacks son hood and he ain’t show ( OG SAYS fukk @michael black son)

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I run this fukking city and it takes true clout to be the man
:mjlol:
i didn't even read any of that quoted shyt and nor am I taking a side but this is jokes.

edit: who actually types that shyt out and believes it? I run this fukking city :mjlol:

Last edited:

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
shyt was entertaining but like all these threads it eventually devolves into nikkas typing about who is with the shyts and how nikkas keep a carbine 15 in the basket of they bicycles :aicmon:
Facts. You see 2 nikkas beefing and you jump in talking bout "None of y'all nikkas hard. Come to X.
My nikkas keep an aa12 shotgun in the trunk while they doing Uber Eats. My block full of landmines. :troll:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The back and forths be funny but nobody ever pulls up at the end of the day. I don't blame yall either.

Some nikka was on here was pump faking like he was in Newark so I called his bluff and actually pulled up. Posted pics and all that. nikka never showed. Dude was lucky he didn't cause I probably would've buck 50'd his stupid ass :manny: but yea, I realized it's just jokes to most of yall on here so I curve the bullshyt before it even gets to that level. Somebody just caught me on a day that I wasn't up for none of it.

@Michael's Black Son is usually chill as fukk from what I've seen tho and usually don't get into bs like that. Probably just had a bad day. Stall em out.
Even the realest nikkas will get trolled into dust :heh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow. Log off people. Folks really upset over some text that they're taking time out their life to really meet screennames to dispute about text. How lame.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
how do you weirdo nikkas get mad enough to fight over words on a screen from ppl you never met

:dahell:
...So after you finish(even if that's getting ur ass kicked),now that you got ur clout, then what? You expect to go back home like nothing happened,...like you just didn't already incriminate yourself?!?!:mjlol:
Specialnikkaitis got to be in the water!!:francis:

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Is thecoli that much of an important factor in your lives that you want to pick fights with a stranger and risk your life?

Too much opportunity to be had for this shyt :snoop:

Even if it is fake the fact yall staging this for imaginary points from random people is just sad

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wish a nikka would come to St Louis
with all of that fly shyt.

he wont die: sup.....yo where Cat piss at!?:stopitslime:
youngin 1#: who the fukk is you nikka?:gucci:
he wont die: naw fam we know each other:dwillhuh:
youngin 2: who this yo kid ass nikka:pachaha:
he wont die: :patrice:
youngin 1#: where you from stupid:jbhmm:
youngin 2#: (whispers) i'm about to stretch this nikka:mjpls:
he wont die: it aint like that my brothas.....me and Piss family:whoa:
youngin 1#: you the police?:birdman:
youngin 2#: naw.....he just fukked up.:whew:
he wont die: put the guns away man....please man i was trippin.:sadbron:

:rip:

wat6rr.jpg
the thought of a nikka asking another nikka "yo where Cat Piss at?" Is fukkin hilarious:dead: