pulled up in @michael’s blacks son hood and he ain’t show ( OG SAYS fukk @michael black son)

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
He gonna fukk your wife! Breh:Deadtrumper:
Told that nikka I was pulling up and he went into hiding like he owe me money

bdfc798dd5c8d9210e28c799f72ffc57.png

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
The back and forths be funny but nobody ever pulls up at the end of the day. I don't blame yall either.

Some nikka was on here was pump faking like he was in Newark so I called his bluff and actually pulled up. Posted pics and all that. nikka never showed. Dude was lucky he didn't cause I probably would've buck 50'd his stupid ass :manny: but yea, I realized it's just jokes to most of yall on here so I curve the bullshyt before it even gets to that level. Somebody just caught me on a day that I wasn't up for none of it.

@Michael's Black Son is usually chill as fukk from what I've seen tho and usually don't get into bs like that. Probably just had a bad day. Stall em out.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
There is a difference between being a big nikka and just a big fat bytch nikka like yourself. Real recognize real and see the p*ssy in you fam. Ain't nobody worried a lick about your fat ass as a threat FOH.

:deadmanny:At this cac talking. The walking epitome of being tough behind a keyboard has the nerve to talk.

:dead: Go home little nikka. You ain’t about shyt.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:deadmanny:At this cac talking. The walking epitome of being tough behind a keyboard has the nerve to talk.

:dead: Go home little nikka. You ain’t about shyt.

fam that nikka @philmonroe stay talking shyt. nikka walk around all day mad for no damn reason trying to go off on random nikkas on the internet like he about that life :russ:

never seen a more bytch made nikka in my life :dead:

fakkit ass needs a coke and a smile

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Son the way boy talkin you better catch wreck as soon as you touch the strip lml.

Son had homeless nikkas jackin fukk you. That remind me of when Cam was going around filming nikkas shout CURTISSSSS

You prolly gave that nikka money at some point that’s what’s fukked up aboutit lmao