pulled up in @michael’s blacks son hood and he ain’t show ( OG SAYS fukk @michael black son)

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I ended up smoking a blunt right on the concourse with some slime waiting for this bytch ass nikka

We hit the blunt right infront of the Burger King on Fordham.

Remind you, I’m not even from the X. I’m a Brooklyn nikka.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
nikka I put every post in that thread in this one

You ducking the fade like young Kobe ol’ unkept hair ass nikka

Ducking? Yo, how do you get specific date, time and place and like someone who the school system has failed, you go and do something else? :jbhmm:

I can’t help it if you (or anyone else) can’t figure out some simple ass logistics

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Ducking? Yo, how do you get specific date, time and place and like someone who the school system has failed, you go and do something else? :jbhmm:

I can’t help it if you (or anyone else) can’t figure out some simple ass logistics
nikka you said that’s YOUR hood not the other way around
YOU said you in NY all day, and to pull up.
YOU INVITED ME when I wasn’t even disrespectin you then YOU didn’t even show

Your coli fingers just typed a check your ass can’t cash

Even if you felt like Saturday @2PM on Fordham (:mjlol:)

A nikka was in your hood making a mockery of you.

I came all the way from L.E.S to put hands on you and while I was shyttin on u in ur hood , you were on the internet typing while I was at most 2 minutes away Walking distance

A nikka can’t do that to me :hubie:

You should of pulled up to the pizza spot off GP, plus you Had an hour notice to walk 3 blocks to meet a nikka that came from miles to slap fire out u and u didn’t show

It’s over

U a hoe

I’m taking ur NY card, Paris Jackson.

Suck my dikk coward, and don’t reply cause i won’t read it.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
nikka you said that’s YOUR hood
YOU said you in NY all day, and to pull up.
YOU INVITED ME

Your coli fingers just typed a check your ass can’t cash

Even if you felt like Saturday @2PM (:mjlol:)

A nikka was in your hood making a mockery of you.

I came all the way from L.E.S to put hands on you and while I was shyttin on u in ur hood , you were on the internet typing while I was at most 2 minutes away Walking distance

A nikka can’t do that to me :hubie:

You should of pulled up to the pizza spot off GP, plus you Had an hour notice to walk 3 blocks to meet a nikka that came from miles to slap fire out u and u didn’t show

It’s over

U a hoe

I’m taking ur NY card, Paris Jackson.

Suck my dikk coward

Well then you wasted that last swipe on your metrocard on the strength of not knowing how to read.

as a one time courtesy I will reimburse that swipe tho. I do what i can for the Coli and this is no exception.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
2 nikkas in this thread, and two in the other about to catch a case over forum beef
mYxst15.jpg

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Well then you wasted that last swipe on your metrocard on the strength of not knowing how to read.

as a one time courtesy I will reimburse that swipe tho. I do what i can for the Coli and this is no exception.

Once again

Damn nikka you’re like a female

Everytime somebody hit you with facts you start Juelz’n and hurling insults .

Stop replying nikka. You worried about me When you should be worried about Cisco.

U got bigger problems cuzzie

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:pachaha: Ya cats is bugging. I wouldn’t even go to Fordham road this late at night and I’m a big nikka.

:pachaha: Homeboy really put his life on the line for this.
There is a difference between being a big nikka and just a big fat bytch nikka like yourself. Real recognize real and see the p*ssy in you fam. Ain't nobody worried a lick about your fat ass as a threat FOH.