pulled up in @michael’s blacks son hood and he ain’t show ( OG SAYS fukk @michael black son)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
giphy.gif

Looks like a crackhead Steven Tyler

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Fordham & the Concourse, LMAO. These dudes are not about to throw hands in the middle of a shopping district. ESPECIALLY on a Saturday afternoon in the middle of the summer.
You telling me like I don’t know this

I’m an ACTUAL NY nikka not an internet fraud reading the how to manual on how to sound like one.

I went tonight cause I already know how Fordham is in the day. Breh didn’t want no smoke that ain’t my fault :yeshrug:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Fordham & the Concourse, LMAO. These dudes are not about to throw hands in the middle of a shopping district. ESPECIALLY on a Saturday afternoon in the middle of the summer.
To be fair, @He Won’t Die pulled up at that man's suggested spot in the middle of the night:ohhh:. Gave him home court at night and is engaging random homeless dudes to talk shyt about that man at his spot.

Zero fukk given:whoa:

At this point I think the 2pm timeline gonna play out like the movie Friday, where one nikkah spend the whole day trying to figure out how he gonna get himself outta this mess:youngsabo: @Michael's Black Son :mjlol:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Stop being a bytch. He showed up to your crib and you were wolfing and ran nikkah.

What you gonna do come Saturday when he pull your digital card again.

Besides hope he loses interest

you’re the one who can’t real and distinguish between the days of the week. What kinda get left back in pre school shyt is that?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You telling me like I don’t know this

I’m an ACTUAL NY nikka not an internet fraud reading the how to manual on how to sound like one.

I went tonight cause I already know how Fordham is in the day. Breh didn’t want no smoke that ain’t my fault :yeshrug:

:whoa:

I'm just laughing at the fact that dude gave you that address to shoot the fade. He could've said Valentine, 188th, Creston, etc. But he picked one of the busiest corners in that neighborhood :dead:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Damn nikka you’re like a female

Everytime somebody hit you with facts you start Juelz’n and hurling insults .

Insult when it’s true tho? I cant help that that man’s reading comprehension skills are abysmal. I do what i can for the Coli but I can’t physically go in his head and make them learn how to read. Blame these fukked up public schools

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:whoa:

I'm just laughing at the fact that dude gave you that address to shoot the fade. He could've said Valentine, 188th, Creston, etc. But he picked one of the busiest corners in that neighborhood :dead:
Oh nah no disrespect Jack. :whoa:

I don’t do random disrespect on the innanets for fun like @Michael's Black Son .

I ain’t even disrespect that nikka , he just ran into a real one :wow: