pulled up in @michael’s blacks son hood and he ain’t show ( OG SAYS fukk @michael black son)

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
New York seems calmer than Toronto.

nikka went to a strange hood and smoked a blunt with another nikka and asked nikkas where a random nikka was at.

That woulda been an instant shooting in Toronto :wow:
:mjlol:
No, it wouldn't have.
Please stop letting that lil 60 some bodies a year gas y'all.
1.sure did go through jane finch to buy a blue snowball mic from a cac who looked like a comfy gamer...at 11 pm
2.sure did ask around parkdale where I lived who that nikka was in the real toronto dvd.
3.sure did slide through those goofass chinatown "projects" with a loud boombox at night
4.checking goofy "mans" at the old weston flea market for staring. "Do you know me?"
shyt be quiet at night, and I never felt
:whoa:
Y'all are some homie killers and friend faders, breh. nikkas gotta either be squares or your best friends to get it in the "dot"....like that maryland church boy who got killed by a cac and two jamaicans at a graduation party.
:shaq2:

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
How much you pay dude to say dude coli name lol

I hope coli bruh run up on dude and record when he start copping pleas lol

Edit: and you called him an OG. you coli dudes are funny

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
No, it wouldn't have.
Please stop letting that lil 60 some bodies a year gas y'all.
1.sure did go through jane finch to buy a blue snowball mic from a cac who looked like a comfy gamer...at 11 pm
2.sure did ask around parkdale where I lived who that nikka was in the real toronto dvd.
3.sure did slide through those goofass chinatown "projects" with a loud boombox at night
4.checking goofy "mans" at the old weston flea market for staring. "Do you know me?"
shyt be quiet at night, and I never felt
:whoa:
Y'all are some homie killers and friend faders, breh. nikkas gotta either be squares or your best friends to get it in the "dot"....like that maryland church boy who got killed by a cac and two jamaicans at a graduation party.
:shaq2:

I was trolling :dahell:

I wanted to agitate these nikkas :mjlol:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Michael's Black Son
@He Won’t Die

Listen i mentioned you both because i cant be asked to go thru every page i have already been thru like the first 4.

I just want to confirm so there is absolutely no confusion, it is saturday 2PM right? Can we also get you BOTH for the record to confirm location so no one turns up to a different spot by accident. If this has already been done in the pages i haven't read can you link it for me please......

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Cisco sounds like he is saying Michael Blackson.:deadmanny: Somebody should send him this thread because if you just send the video clip he will be really confused who that is and why they want to fight him and fukk his wife.:dead: Another classic coli thread.:laff: