pulled up in @michael’s blacks son hood and he ain’t show ( OG SAYS fukk @michael black son)

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Look at this fat fakkit trying to find friends online. Get of my dikk teacher and get your bread up fat fakkit. I was joking with dude cause he set himself up but your had to join the service cause your parents are broke failures ass I'm always on your light skin porky pig ass. Lastly stop lying fakkit I'm never mad you bytches just read curse words in tones like the bytches you are. I'm calm as shyt and not one of you cats ever said why would I be mad. Now if I was a fukking lame ass broke teacher like you I'd be mad. You're nothing nikka but a fat piece of shyt. Stop mentioning me blubber boy and call weight watchers or some shyt.

:skip:
Still making shyt up. You know nothing about me fukk boy

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Both y’all nikkaz acting like a bunch of bytches
:hhh:

2 grown black men voluntarily wanting to harm each other.. because of what was said on a pro black internet forum.

One talks big shyt but is only available in a few days on some “hold me back!” shyt

One is WAY too invested in this shyt. Talking to crackheads and telling the story. CREATING an Avi for this shyt.

Brehs. Grow up.

Fukk this chit-chat bullshyt. I’m opposed to black on black violence BUT

1. Either both say “we as black men shouldn’t be fighting. We should set an example and just resolve this”
OR
2. PM a date, time and a NON-BUSY place (eg a park, parking lot) and have someone film and fight and have someone post the fight

All this fukking talking and going back and forth like IG hoez in the comments, do better brehs
:gucci:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:skip:
Still making shyt up. You know nothing about me fukk boy
All that stuff I mentioned is shyt you said outside of your parents part. Its not hard to put two and two together on that though fam. Unless you a white cat on your Pat Tillman who the fukk volunteers to goto the service if they don't have to? Broke folks let's keep it a 100. You said you were a teacher before unless you were lying and teachers have no bread so where is the lie at nikka? Like I've said before you bytches get mad at post and let fukking names on a screen have y'all pissed shyt is pathetic.