Psychonauts 2 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS4)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I completely understand why this move was made.

However, the comedy of this shyt happening after all the "We're on the side of the consumer" talk is absolutely hilarious.
The fact that's is coming out ps4 at all is pretty nice of them

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ifs not nice they are legally obligated to do it as it’s a crowdfunded project
Again it's pretty nice that it's happening.

There is no week, month year or two year gap which they could have easily done while legally being on the up and up.

Instead it's day and date with everyone else

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again it's pretty nice that it's happening.

There is no week, month year or two year gap which they could have easily done while legally being on the up and up.

Instead it's day and date with everyone else

I mean, I personally don’t care either way, 1440p, 60fps is fine for this type of game. It’s the style that makes it look good not the graphical fidelity

I’m glad it’s getting good early Impressins/ prevviews

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that's is coming out ps4 at all is pretty nice of them

I mean, they're really just doing the bare minimum to avoid issues with people who invested via Kickstarter, so I'm not going to pay them on the back for literally just doing what they said they'd do in return for people's money.

There but being a native PS5 version is a pure business decision, which I completely understand, and have no personal issue with (especially since I can just play it on my Series X if I feel like playing it at all). I just think that it's funny that they're presenting this ideal of a a gaming utopia where everybody can play whatever they want wherever they want, but are making moves to make sure that the place that you play is a XBox platform in the other. Good Guy Microsoft doesn't exist. They just came up with a different way to ask the people for their money. :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean, they're really just doing the bare minimum to avoid issues with people who invested via Kickstarter, so I'm not going to pay them on the back for literally just doing what they said they'd do in return for people's money.

There but being a native PS5 version is a pure business decision, which I completely understand, and have no personal issue with (especially since I can just play it on my Series X if I feel like playing it at all). I just think that it's funny that they're presenting this ideal of a a gaming utopia where everybody can play whatever they want wherever they want, but are making moves to make sure that the place that you play is a XBox platform in the other. Good Guy Microsoft doesn't exist. They just came up with a different way to ask the people for their money. :yeshrug:

microsoft is a two trillion dollar mega corporation. Anyone who thought they were ever doing anything out of the kindness of their hearts or buys into the Phil pro consumer stuff is already lost in the sauce

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
microsoft is a two trillion dollar mega corporation. Anyone who thought they were ever doing anything out of the kindness of their hearts or buys into the Phil pro consumer stuff is already lost in the sauce

That's my point, and the "Well actually, it's nice they're even doing a PS4 version" sentiment from that tweet is wild, since it's entirely people buying into that.

All these companies are just trying to find a way into your pockets. Any belief of "Sony/Microsoft has been so good to us!' is pure fallacy and fanboy babble.