Psychonauts 2 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS4)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Daps
Whatever "level" this game is I don't think they will surprise release this game on some "Psychonauts 2 is available right now!" type shyt. It's a Xbox first party game now, and they also have to take into consideration their crowdfunding backers. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong :yeshrug:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Psychonauts definitely not on that level.

Most people who had a OG Xbox played psychonauts 1 and it does have some stans but the average player wasn't blown away by that game or anything. It was just a solid game.

Kind of like Grabbed By The Ghoulies. Most OG Xbox owners I remember back in the day had it (I think it was bundled into the early releases) and most people liked it but nobody swore by it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Most people who had a OG Xbox played psychonauts 1 and it does have some stans but the average player wasn't blown away by that game or anything. It was just a solid game.

Kind of like Grabbed By The Ghoulies. Most OG Xbox owners I remember back in the day had it (I think it was bundled into the early releases) and most people liked it but nobody swore by it

Brutal legend and psychonauts were like my two favorite games for awhile. I looked forward to anything by Double Fine but they’ve always had financial trouble and their games were never wildly successful.

I even played their metroidvania game, headlander and i honestly dont understand why that one flew under the radar. They make good games. Microsoft would be wise to give this game a proper roll out

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I even played their metroidvania game, headlander and i honestly dont understand why that one flew under the radar. They make good games. Microsoft would be wise to give this game a proper roll out

On an IGN Podcast Tim Schafer (head of Double Fine) said that once MS acquired them they had enough funding to go back and add in content that they were previously going to have to cut or not be able to finish. Plus this will likely be day one on Gamepass so I'm sure MS will do a good job promoting it

It was a really good interview and gave a lot of insight as to what it's like working as a smaller developer for the past 20 years and then being acquired by a huge company like Microsoft. Seems to be really excited for the future:ehh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is 100% shadow dropping on E3 lol

Gameinformer doesn’t do cover stories if the game is more than a few weeks away

E1rqgmIXEAEhVyo

https://t.co/MA42ZLofI5?amp=1

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Memories :mjcry:

Life was so easy :mjcry:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You may be right, but this would be such a bad idea. I understand that this will be on gp, so sales don't matter, but the gaming media won't care about it since it's close to Ratchet's release date. They really should drop this when there's nothing else out.
man fukk ratchet and clank