Psychonauts 2 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS4)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
microsoft is a two trillion dollar mega corporation. Anyone who thought they were ever doing anything out of the kindness of their hearts or buys into the Phil pro consumer stuff is already lost in the sauce

Awww shut up. If people complaining about the Sony version buy an Xbox and get it free with gamepass

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao now "all these companies about money"

Lead with that the next time Sony taxes y'all on next generation upgrades.

But I'm thinking about it now, when one of them is refusing to even offer an upgrade.

And for the record, I think charging money for an upgrade just because is trash. If there's extra content to go along with it, then assuming the content is worthwhile, they've got a valid reason to ask for more money.

But all of that is unnecessary hand wringing, because I imagine there are a lot of people that either aren't buying that shyt, or will wait for a sale.

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
Just started playing the first one, I’m interested to try the second when it drops

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Articles
3857210-psychonauts_2-screenshots-20200721-%284k%29-011.jpg

Psychonauts 2 Hands-On Preview: An Ambitious Return To A Classic
We got an early hands-on preview of Psychonauts 2, and it's an ambitious, refined, and mature return to the cult classic.
www.gamespot.com

Preview: Psychonauts 2 is shaping up to be GOTY material
Psychonauts 2 could become Double Fine's magnum opus. This meticulously crafted world impresses from every angle, coalescing in a masterful action-puzzle-platformer that left a lasting impression.
www.windowscentral.com

Psychonauts 2: The Final Preview - IGN

www.ign.com

Psychonauts 2 Preview: A Wonderful World Stuck In A Frustrating Game
Here are our impressions after checking out a few hours of Double Fine's upcoming adventure.
www.gameinformer.com

Six reasons Psychonauts 2 is 2021's secret GOTY contender
Psychonauts 2 casts you as showrunner for a weird unaired Cartoon Network show from the late '90s
www.gamesradar.com

'Psychonauts 2' preview: Double Fine’s best game yet
A first look at 'Psychonauts 2', the long-awaited Double Fine sequel releasing in August 2021.
www.nme.com

Psychonauts 2 hands-on preview and interview - Xbox mind games
GameCentral plays the long-awaited sequel to Psychonauts, the latest game from Double Fine - one of Microsoft’s new first party studios.
metro.co.uk

Psychonauts 2 hands-on preview: Matinee of mental gymnatics
We got an early taste of what's in store for Double Fine's much-anticipated return to the Psychonauts franchise.
www.shacknews.com

Psychonauts 2 Preview: A Great Fit For Game Pass
Psychonauts 2 does everything fans would want from a sequel, with accessible platforming and lots of clever references to the original.
www.kotaku.com.au

Psychonauts 2 is shaping up to be the perfect sequel
After playing some of Psychonauts 2 and speaking with two of the developers at Double Fine, I'm extremely excited for the final product.
mobilesyrup.com

Preview: Psychonauts 2 | Console Creatures
In 2016, with the help of crowdfunding on Fig, Psychonauts 2 but its funding goal quickly, breaking records even. By 2019, the sequel was hit with a few
www.consolecreatures.com

Psychonauts 2 Preview – We've Hit The Motherlobe
We joined the Psychonauts' intern program
www.well-played.com.au

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I completely understand why this move was made.

However, the comedy of this shyt happening after all the "We're on the side of the consumer" talk is absolutely hilarious.
As a consumer you can try gamepass for free and then you can play anytime you want for a cheap price. You thought they was supposed to cater to whatever platform you decide to roll with? It's not like they some little company that isn't reaching everybody. You're choosing to be left out of the ecosystem. Your bad....
But I'm thinking about it now, when one of them is refusing to even offer an upgrade.

And for the record, I think charging money for an upgrade just because is trash. If there's extra content to go along with it, then assuming the content is worthwhile, they've got a valid reason to ask for more money.

But all of that is unnecessary hand wringing, because I imagine there are a lot of people that either aren't buying that shyt, or will wait for a sale.
Nah bruh :stop: because what Sony is doing is locking system upgrades to paid dlc. They sped up the frame rate for free but actual next gen graphical upgrades was locked behind a paywall which is the controversy surrounding ghosts of Tsushima. And they charging 70 for it or 30 if you already had a copy. 3yrs of gamepass can be had for as low as 90, but 160 on average. And if you don't want that you still get next gen upgrades for free. Just like you would if you upgraded your PC. Sony is carrying on a tradition and they looking funny in the light.

But not as funny as those acting like it's cool :dahell:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a consumer you can try gamepass for free and then you can play anytime you want for a cheap price. You thought they was supposed to cater to whatever platform you decide to roll with? It's not like they some little company that isn't reaching everybody. You're choosing to be left out of the ecosystem. Your bad....

Nah bruh :stop: because what Sony is doing is locking system upgrades to paid dlc. They sped up the frame rate for free but actual next gen graphical upgrades was locked behind a paywall which is the controversy surrounding ghosts of Tsushima. And they charging 70 for it or 30 if you already had a copy. 3yrs of gamepass can be had for as low as 90, but 160 on average. And if you don't want that you still get next gen upgrades for free. Just like you would if you upgraded your PC. Sony is carrying on a tradition and they looking funny in the light.

But not as funny as those acting like it's cool :dahell:

Lemme see if I got this down pat.

Stan Babble. :mjlol: