Psychonauts 2 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS4)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Preload just went live

E0pUFaoX0AA86NF

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just read that it's slated to be released later this year. In any case I'm stoked.

Thats what I thought but Tim Schafer has been posting a lot of screenshots lately and the pre-load feels suspicious this early on. Mind you, they’ve been working on this game since like 2016, so it could be wrapped up already.

I think E3 would be a bad time to release with R&C though

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Even though it's ready, they shouldn't drop this til July. Release it Friday July 2, it'd be a holiday weekend; it's in a dead period, and kids would have time to play it since school is out.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Games don’t typically release in summer because everyones outside.

W/ Gamepass, sales don't matter. Plus, kids ain't outside playing like that anymore, not to mention summer games can get traction.

TLOU2(June 2020 release date) and Ghosts(July 2020 release date) has shown that ppl willing to play new games in the summer. Before you say "but...but..but.. covid", restaurants were open then and basically all the southern states were fully open.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
W/ Gamepass, sales don't matter. Plus, kids ain't outside playing like that anymore, not to mention summer games can get traction.

TLOU2(June 2020 release date) and Ghosts(July 2020 release date) has shown that ppl willing to play new games in the summer. Before you say "but...but..but.. covid", restaurants were open then and basically all the southern states were fully open.

I guess we’ll see, I don’t have a problem with it, i just think they are gonna do it sooner

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Telling yall its coming by or before E3

You may be right, but this would be such a bad idea. I understand that this will be on gp, so sales don't matter, but the gaming media won't care about it since it's close to Ratchet's release date. They really should drop this when there's nothing else out.