Supporter
Daps
Literally just make cheap purchases that I can’t do on Amazon. Sucks for y’all

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You flat out don't know what you are talking about.

I have a five star ebay seller rating goofie .

You do not knowing wtf you talembout.

Plus have a red banner on yo handle as well.
Which speaks volumes.

Art Barr

The return process is automated but most people don't know that you can change that in your settings.

Account Settings --- > Site Preferences --- > Return Preferences

Settings should be:

Send a refund - Off
Approve a return - Off
RMA number - On

That buys you a bit more time to work with the buyer instead of Ebay automatically deducting your account, leaving you to put 2 and 2 together.

This.

Niaggz in here talking about their own presets not being manned properly. Yet calling themselves ebay sellers or having g issues with eBay. When it is really a deflection and lashing out at ebay. When the problem is.
with their lack Ig understanding their own interface. On their own site they setup.
Plus clicked yes to all the agreements too.

This is an old topic.

So excuse me if my reply does not comply with the initial threadstarters point after such a dated thread.

also nikkaz with this false bravado like you know and trying ro downplay who is historically known for being factually sound and culturally accurrate.

Over time it is gonna resound again.
who is the goat versus.
who is falsely based.
on their inability.
to self manage .
Their hormone wack attitude for the a.r.wading ro this wack false narrative.
Over time will be exposed.

It is only a matter time.

art barr

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Stop hating op.We doing fine on the bay.
eBay is still a con-artist playground. They back the buyers over anything to the detriment of the platform. They won't even do double blind feedback so sellers can leave negative feedback. The entire feedback system is worthless if one side can't leave honest feedback of a negative transaction.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
eBay is still a con-artist playground. They back the buyers over anything to the detriment of the platform. They won't even do double blind feedback so sellers can leave negative feedback. The entire feedback system is worthless if one side can't leave honest feedback of a negative transaction.
Buyers do get feedback.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt I feel you on that right there.

Ive had my battles with eBay over stupid buyers.

But at the end of the day I’ve learned no one really looks at your feed back anyway as long as you 90 something most won’t take a 2nd glance at it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I ordered some Laker gym shorts five years ago and that fukker sent me a Lakers wristband. :dead: Got a full refund and and their account was deleted a week or two later. :hhh: That's the only issue I've ever run into on Ebay thankfully, but I may only buy something off of there once or twice a year max.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
shyt I feel you on that right there.

Ive had my battles with eBay over stupid buyers.

But at the end of the day I’ve learned no one really looks at your feed back anyway as long as you 90 something most won’t take a 2nd glance at it.
eBay as a company is basically just a parasite. They're Uber for selling stuff before Uber existed. They have this website and they want to have a brand but they just have other people source and sell the material just like Uber has an app and the drivers provide the car and do all the actual work. eBay wants a great customer experience but you as the seller can have all the risk. They'll force returns with their money back guarantee to the point that a buyer can just lie and force a return even if you don't take them.

If a buyer targets you for fraud you are probably screwed. My kid scratches up my Spider-Man Spiderverse UHD Blu-Ray well I can just go on eBay and buy one and then say it was received scratched up swap my bad disc for the seller's good one and send it back problem solved. eBay will gladly assist the buyer in doing it. I think on money back guarantee claims the seller has to eat the shipping.

The reality is if eBay wants to be a middle man they should really be a middle man. Receive the item inspect it for buyers if used and then mail it to the buyer but that would drive up their overhead and they aren't trying to do that. It just sucks that unless you're a professional seller there's just not a good place to sell the occasional random item you're looking to offload online. I guess Swappa works for certain things.

Facebook raising their fees to 10% killed them as a place to sell in comparison to eBay.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Got scammed once and pulled out, no Diddy. One bad episode was enough. Funny enough, eBay sided with me but PayPal was the one to screw me.

Took a long time and many phone calls behaving like a toddler, but I ended up with my money back and I will never sell through anything PayPal related ever again. Even told the high up guy who called me they were being shytty, petty, and I would not recommend them for any seller and I will never sell through them again. Breh was :skip: over the phone.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I'm :flabbynsick:, so I remember when Ebay sellers would commonly state that they would not sell to anyone with no feedback or a low feedback rating. The buyer feedback rating today is fairly meaningless. Ebay is going the way of Craigslist. Its there still, but its not what it once was. I hear great things about Facebook marketplace, but I'm not creating a facebook account just for that.
:camby:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm :flabbynsick:, so I remember when Ebay sellers would commonly state that they would not sell to anyone with no feedback or a low feedback rating. The buyer feedback rating today is fairly meaningless. Ebay is going the way of Craigslist. Its there still, but its not what it once was. I hear great things about Facebook marketplace, but I'm not creating a facebook account just for that.
:camby:
Facebook Marketplace is the place you go to sell stuff you're looking to dump. It's like a giant garage sale. If you put something on there expecting fair value it will probably sit for at least a month. The good deals don't last more than a few hours.

Honestly at this point I think eBay is best used to get manufacturer refurbished stuff at a good discount. I've gotten a few deals lately though. I got 2 Skip 1s programable remotes for $28 and $32 with $5 shipping and they were new. On the website new ones are $48 with shipping so I saved $26 on both together. Also got a Garmin Drivesmart 71 for $65 and free shipping. I think new ones are over $200.