PS5 was the best selling console in January in both units and dollars. Xbox in bottom place

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering about that too, since all these talk about Hi-Fi rush outclassing it and everything. Maybe they were just talking about reviews? Some sites/yt vids made it sound as if Forspoken was a completel flop and Hi-Fi Rush was an overwhelming success. I do suppose profit wise, there may be some validity there, since they obviously are on different budgeting scales fore sure. Ionno tho. Still sounded like more of that heavy negative slight towards Forspoken, which wasn't all valid.

Lets be real, Forspoken at 7 for a heavily marketed AAA game is garbage. It'll probably be out of the charts next month. shyt flopped hard.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Lets be real, Forspoken at 7 for a heavily marketed AAA game is garbage. It'll probably be out of the charts next month. shyt flopped hard.
Being real, it's still hardly garbage, but I get that the perception of things would make it seem that way, considering thoes factors. Especially in this day in age of everyone's mental rankings being only Classic or Tragic ratings.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fo2-0TkWYAAK8KV

Hi-Fi Rush was on GamePass, they didn't buy game right? :ld: