PS5 was the best selling console in January in both units and dollars. Xbox in bottom place

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fo2-0TkWYAAK8KV

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was wondering about that too, since all these talk about Hi-Fi rush outclassing it and everything. Maybe they were just talking about reviews? Some sites/yt vids made it sound as if Forspoken was a completel flop and Hi-Fi Rush was an overwhelming success. I do suppose profit wise, there may be some validity there, since they obviously are on different budgeting scales fore sure. Ionno tho. Still sounded like more of that heavy negative slight towards Forspoken, which wasn't all valid.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was wondering about that too, since all these talk about Hi-Fi rush outclassing it and everything. Maybe they were just talking about reviews? Some sites/yt vids made it sound as if Forspoken was a completel flop and Hi-Fi Rush was an overwhelming success. I do suppose profit wise, there may be some validity there, since they obviously are on different budgeting scales fore sure. Ionno tho. Still sounded like more of that heavy negative slight towards Forspoken, which wasn't all valid.

Internet lied

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the game was only $30 and still couldn’t chart. And they called Forspoken a flop :mjlol: