PS5 was the best selling console in January in both units and dollars. Xbox in bottom place

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So the Series X sold less than the Series S, and was outsold by the PS4? :russ:

Its been that way for months, its just as of the last two weeks that the series consoles as a whole were even selling more than triple digits

They’re back to xbox one numbers in Japan

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y’all so weird about this shyt.

Its not really that weird if you’ve lived through failed console generations before. Theres always a fear that you invested in a flop console (GameCube, Vita, Wii-U, Dreamcast, Xbox One, etc)

Console sales starting to get better after a rough previous two years means we are guaranteed another 7 years of good gaming

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Wtf. Might as well only sell the series S in Japan only. Literally 3000 more units sold.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Its not really that weird if you’ve lived through failed console generations before. Theres always a fear that you invested in a flop console (GameCube, Vita, Wii-U, Dreamcast, Xbox One, etc)

Console sales starting to get better after a rough previous two years means we are guaranteed another 7 years of good gaming
Fam Ive had every console since the Sega Master System. It's still weird. This stuff people do in here isn't fear-based. :pachaha:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The series S gamble by Microsoft is costing them a lot of money. I feel nobody wants that console and whenever I go to the game store I see like 10+ series in stock, but rarely see series x. I think most people want a 4k machine for a next gen console since most people have a 4k tv, so I have no clue what Phil was thinking of a budget model. If they were smart they should've gone PS5 route and just make a digital version of the series x. Also, they really need to change name of their consoles because I feel it causes so much brand confusion.

Anyways, I think they can somewhat recover if they start releasing strong games that makes a person consider an xbox. However, I feel most people stick with 1 console and if they're getting a second console then it's a Nintendo. I don't think we'll ever see gap close like the 360/PS3 gen
Microsoft is like the 'can't-get-right' company when it comes to the video game competitors of the industry. They put out a console that most ppl don't want probably b/c of the lack of storage capacity. Then how can ppl not be confused with the name of the new console when it's similar to the ones from last gen? Microsoft stay shooting themselves in the foot. The whole marketing division for gaming at MS needs to be fired.