PS5 version of Redfall was cancelled by Microsoft

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.

Legit the ugliest "next gen" game I've seen, even worse than Elden Ring. Y'all can keep this lazy shyt :scust: :mjlol:

Any dev producing graphics like THIS on a current-gen only game will not be getting my hard earned money.

Do better.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
7fhlzq.jpg

Photoshop the xbox logo on his patch...:russ:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
And I’ve barely responded since they’ve shown gameplay lol

You have 16 more posts than the second highest poster in that thread and multiple posts today alone:unimpressed:

We all know you've created more RedFall threads than anyone else on this forum :unimpressed:

I disrespectfully ask you to get off this game's dikk:unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You have 16 more posts than the second highest poster in that thread and multiple posts today alone:unimpressed:

We all know you've created more RedFall threads than anyone else on this forum :unimpressed:

I disrespectfully ask you to get off this game's dikk:unimpressed:

Pull meach out the sony threads and you’ll get your wish

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Pull meach out the sony threads and you’ll get your wish
I don’t make any sony game threads. I’m not in any of them posting random tweets. Not “just posting then news” about any of them. I comment in discussion threads.

You are a way worse version of courtdog. Don’t look outward, look inward. Fix yourself breh. You’ve already been bushed due to your unhinged behavior. It looks like you are head toward that path again. Get yourself together breh. Get some help:smh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t make any sony game threads. I’m not in any of them posting random tweets. Not “just posting then news” about any of them. I comment in discussion threads.

You are a way worse version of courtdog. Don’t look outward, look inward. Fix yourself breh. You’ve already been bushes due to your unhinged behavior. It looks like you are head toward that path again. Get yourself together breh. Get some help:smh:

Man, it’s annoying, huh? :sas1:

If only people just refrained from talking about games they don’t play and aren’t interested in playing and let people enjoy those games in peace:mjcry: