PS5 teardown analysis by Digital foundry. All your questions answered.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The best looking games on consoles are going to come from the same place they've been coming from for the past few gens - from ND and SSM. The 18% power gap isn't going to really lead to much of anything as far as visual splendor is concerned.
You clearly talking about the initiative tho :youngsabo:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Let me know when they announce their *first* title.
Like you're not waking up at night in cold sweats already:rudy:

Your know we got a ton of shyt on the horizon while you dudes just be hoping shyt and get teased about obvious shyt. basically two games, everything else is unknown completely. Hollaback

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Sony stans got dude ready to say fukk it all just cause he’s not heaping praise all over Sony. :huhldup:

Dude needs to hang it up. I've seen a history of him not being able to deal with internet trolls/criticism. shyt is obviously not good for his health if he keeps reacting this way because of some opinions on the internet.

EDIT: I just realized "hang it up" is probably the wrong choice of words :whoa:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, the weaker system has studios competent enough to make better looking games despite the "restrictions" apparently.
The studios you're referring to still exist, but their leads left for Microsoft.

santa Monicaa :hula: naught dog :hula: The initiative

If I'm lying or exaggerating the truth in any way/shape/form then speak now or admit you're not in a better position moving forward :win:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Sony stans :mjlol:

I don't stan any console I just call it like I see it, and I don't see no good looking Xbox games at launch :pachaha:

The studios you're referring to still exist, but their leads left for Microsoft.

santa Monicaa :hula: naught dog :hula: The initiative

If I'm lying or exaggerating the truth in any way/shape/form then speak now or admit you're not in a better position moving forward :win:

The Initiative, the studio who had an interesting trailer and when scooped became a Gears sweatshop and are forced to make a third person Perfect Dark :sas2:

Meanwhile Insomniac makes one of the best Xbox One games goes back to Sony and blesses us with TWO launch window games and Spiderman.

Have fun waiting for all that money hat greatness :youngsabo:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don't stan any console I just call it like I see it, and I don't see no good looking Xbox games at launch :pachaha:

The Initiative, the studio who had an interesting trailer and when scooped became a Gears sweatshop and are forced to make a third person Perfect Dark :sas2:

Meanwhile Insomniac makes one of the best Xbox One games goes back to Sony and blesses us with TWO launch window games and Spiderman.

Have fun waiting for all that money hat greatness :youngsabo:
have you played sunset overtrash or are you calling that one of Xbox best because it's insomniac?

I'M 100% SURE THAT'S WHY YOU SAID THAT, ALL SONY GAMERS SAY AND THINK THAT. THAT'S HOW YOU PICK GAMES ONE YOUR CONSOLE TOO, HYPE BASED ON NOTHING.

Now you get ps4 dlc as your day one launch title, thanks insomniac!!!

We got 23 studios with unlimited budgets working hard, more than your have so why should I be worried, serious question. Be happy with high profile ps3 and ps4 games that you have to pay $70 to even experience, while downplaying free upgrades on Xbox. You sound like a level headed person in this debate :mjlol:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
have you played sunset overtrash or are you calling that one of Xbox best because it's insomniac?

I'M 100% SURE THAT'S WHY YOU SAID THAT, ALL SONY GAMERS SAY AND THINK THAT. THAT'S HOW YOU PICK GAMES ONE YOUR CONSOLE TOO, HYPE BASED ON NOTHING.

Now you get ps4 dlc as your day one launch title, thanks insomniac!!!

We got 23 studios with unlimited budgets working hard, more than your have so why should I be worried, serious question. Be happy with high profile ps3 and ps4 games that you have to pay $70 to even experience, while downplaying free upgrades on Xbox. You sound like a level headed person in this debate :mjlol:

Did Microsoft take you to dinner before they fukked you or did you toot that ass up and ask for it dry. :umad: