PS5 teardown analysis by Digital foundry. All your questions answered.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Did you hear, miles has a p*ssy now.
065.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just from what I’m reading the most exciting part of the ps5 so far to me is the dual sense features. I like that the controller is more interactive with the game now. It’s like something nintendo would do, add another layer to the gaming experience.
Remains to be seen how much this matters. All we have is marketing hype so far. No hands on impressions.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Sir, let's do a ban bet on that. And if not, then shut the fukk up and stop the fomo :stop:

:heh: you without a doubt have more posts dissing ps5 than posts about the series x. Because there’s nothing to talk about for series x but gamepass. No new controller, no new ui, no launch games :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's a long way to go this gen. All I'm saying. Sony is already damn near frying the system with extra juice for an extra teraflop it can't sustain. If you really think MS won't have the best looking games of the generation, you might be unpleasantly surprised.

They made vacuum holes so you can keep it from throttling or combustion FFS:mjlol:

believe "unconfirmed sources" :mjlol:

Nah, you HOPE they have something looking as garbage as Halo Infinite. :russ:

Already have seen multiple PS5 exclusive and cross gen games looking better than Halo Infinite. And that's fact :russ:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Once again, Microsoft has to do that because they are way behind. He needs to understand the optics of what is going on. There is no reason to do all this press when your shyt is already selling. Anyways I don't really care about his analysis on a video, its not the same as having it and doing the testing and breakdown on your own. He should have just waited to get one and make the video then. This is equivalent to doctors on twitter diagnosing athletes when they get injured

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
believe "unconfirmed sources" :mjlol:

Nah, you HOPE they have something looking as garbage as Halo Infinite. :russ:

Already have seen multiple PS5 exclusive and cross gen games looking better than Halo Infinite. And that's fact :russ:
Unconfirmed sources for what? That's all common sense and facts. Halo may look better, it may not, but I can't imagine the best looking game of the generation being on the console with a 2 (really 3) TF disadvantage. Make it make sense, breh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
For real. Sony is that dude who not even calling his girls, he just chillin doing something else. Their girl may be seen with someone else(MSFT) and Sony's friends are hitting him up like "Yo! I see your chick talking to MSFT dog wtf is you doing? You not gonna check her for that?"

Sony: :ehh: She'll be back, I'm about to go somewhere I got shyt to do. :unimpressed:

MSFT:... and this is my fastest car, and this one is custom painted...

Girl: :jbhmm::gladbron:

MSFT:Yup, and it's all free and yours day 1! I'm here to give you everything all for nothing!

Girl::noah:

Sony: *Posts cryptic image of wrist watch chillin with Jordan:youngsabo:*

Girl::whoo: Sorry :hubie: I gotta go my Mom is sick.

MSFT::gucci:
Sony Hoes:mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Unconfirmed sources for what? That's all common sense and facts. Halo may look better, it may not, but I can't imagine the best looking game of the generation being on the console with a 2 (really 3) TF disadvantage. Make it make sense, breh.
The best looking games on consoles are going to come from the same place they've been coming from for the past few gens - from ND and SSM. The 18% power gap isn't going to really lead to much of anything as far as visual splendor is concerned.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The best looking games on consoles are going to come from the same place they've been coming from for the past few gens - from ND and SSM. The 18% power gap isn't going to really lead to much of anything as far as visual splendor is concerned.
It's really more than 18, but okay. We'll see.