PS5 teardown analysis by Digital foundry. All your questions answered.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Racist Karen’s have black friends too :mjlol:

Your posts are Sony stan nonsense. Even got a dap from @Fatboi1

You trash just like the rest of them :scust:

nikka idgaf. I come here to talk shyt since I got banned from resetera and this isn't blocked at my job. I ain't doing it for daps and clout. You really out here taking this console war shyt serious?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka idgaf. I come here to talk shyt since I got banned from resetera and this isn't blocked at my job. I ain't doing it for daps and clout. You really out here taking this console war shyt serious?
You came here cause you can’t go to reset anymore? :huhldup:

It’s all jokes here, but that shyt you said was Sony stan narrative 101 :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Did Microsoft take you to dinner before they fukked you or did you toot that ass up and ask for it dry. :umad:
It's funny that's your response when you're the one taking it up the ass paying $70 for ps4 dlc and a ps3 game. When I hit you with the facts like 23 studios with unlimited budgets this is all you had to say in response. If you had an actual retort that is where you would shut me the fukk down. So at this point I'm taking victory laps while you try to play it off :ufdup:
Bro I been on my switch heavy with Hades and the Mario release. It ain't that serious but you Xbox nikkas soft as fukk :sas2:
Oh so you didn't already play those mario games before? You was dying to play super mario 64 again bruh :sas1:
Well since you like older games and you're willing to pay as high as $70 plus tax to play them. What if I told you one system is offering free previous gen upgrades :ooh: is this where you go who cares about old games? Feel free to play it off like that wasn't your stance and you're not getting EXPOSED!!! here in this moment aka BONS!!! :win:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
It's funny that's your response when you're the one taking it up the ass paying $70 for ps4 dlc and a ps3 game. When I hit you with the facts like 23 studios with unlimited budgets this is all you had to say in response. If you had an actual retort that is where you would shut me the fukk down. So at this point I'm taking victory laps while you try to play it off :ufdup:

Oh so you didn't already play those mario games before? You was dying to play super mario 64 again bruh :sas1:
Well since you like older games and you're willing to pay as high as $70 plus tax to play them. What if I told you one system is offering free previous gen upgrades :ooh: is this where you go who cares about old games? Feel free to play it off like that wasn't your stance and you're not getting EXPOSED!!! here in this moment aka BONS!!! :win:

:russ::mjlol: