PS5 teardown analysis by Digital foundry. All your questions answered.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah, you right because Xbox Exclusives wit all dat powah

Q0Pw81F.png

:pachaha:
:mjlol:Just don't run and hide if all this shyt backfires. That's all I ask.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If you come here to cry, I'll personally take that as a :win:

Now the breakdown...

They question how it won't overheat once you use the expansion SSD port. Sony won't comment

You have to do maintenance to keep it from overheating. What kind of maintenance you ask? Well the ps4pro would get loud and hot like they come from little ceasers, the reason Sony knows (they always know word to the D.R.E.) the problem was dust building up in the console. So to combat this at around the 4 min mark in the video posted above they show you how.

YOU GOTTA VACUUM THE SYSTEM, AND IF YOU DON'T? HEAT ISSUES CAN AND WILL LIKELY BE AN ISSUE. :patrice:

Before you create a spin to deal with reality ask yourself why would they do all that. Then ask yourself why would you do all that? I mean naughty dog and Santa Monica moved to Redmond already :banderas:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjlol:Just don't run and hide if all this shyt backfires. That's all I ask.

QQ, have you seen PS5 game looking like THAT yet? :mjgrin:

Don't worry, I'll answer, NOPE.

And the sad part was that image was a promo shot on the Xbox Site for Halo Infinite. Dem nikkaz was actually :wow: and proud of that :russ:

You'll never see Playstation putting some trash like that up as promo.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
For real. Sony is that dude who not even calling his girls, he just chillin doing something else. Their girl may be seen with someone else(MSFT) and Sony's friends are hitting him up like "Yo! I see your chick talking to MSFT dog wtf is you doing? You not gonna check her for that?"

Sony: :ehh: She'll be back, I'm about to go somewhere I got shyt to do. :unimpressed:

MSFT:... and this is my fastest car, and this one is custom painted...

Girl: :jbhmm::gladbron:

MSFT:Yup, and it's all free and yours day 1! I'm here to give you everything all for nothing!

Girl::noah:

Sony: *Posts cryptic image of wrist watch chillin with Jordan:youngsabo:*

Girl::whoo: Sorry :hubie: I gotta go my Mom is sick.

MSFT::gucci:
How do you not realize you're the hoes Sony is playing around with :snoop:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I honestly want to play that game more than any other revealed next gen game. You don't play halo, you don't understand gameplay either. Halo is awesome at that, the photo you're posting looks like an intense action sequence.

If that was horizon it would look real nice but you'd be on a metal horse running around an open field with some trees. Only action moments during a boss battle or even a random enemy. One on one mainly. Im good on that, give me halo 100x out of 100 :win:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I honestly want to play that game more than any other revealed next gen game. You don't play halo, you don't understand gameplay either. Halo is awesome at that, the photo you're posting looks like an intense action sequence.

If that was horizon it would look real nice but you'd be on a metal horse running around an open field with some trees. Only action moments during a boss battle or even a random enemy. One on one mainly. Im good on that, give me halo 100x out of 100 :win:

TheseAlarmingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
QQ, have you seen PS5 game looking like THAT yet? :mjgrin:

Don't worry, I'll answer, NOPE.

And the sad part was that image was a promo shot on the Xbox Site for Halo Infinite. Dem nikkaz was actually :wow: and proud of that :russ:

You'll never see Playstation putting some trash like that up as promo.
It's a long way to go this gen. All I'm saying. Sony is already damn near frying the system with extra juice for an extra teraflop it can't sustain. If you really think MS won't have the best looking games of the generation, you might be unpleasantly surprised.

They made vacuum holes so you can keep it from throttling or combustion FFS:mjlol:

AND we still don't know if the SSD port is properly ventilated. If it isn't those souped up SSDs might melt through the plastic:russ: